Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Neku Sakuraba

Have you played this game? (ToonTown)

I was wondering if any of you here ever played an MMO called "ToonTown"? It was made by Disney, and even though the game made by the original developers is gone, many people have strived to keep this game alive with remakes. If I recall, there are around 5 different servers now that are replicas of the game, with their own unique development and twists.

ToonTown was a game inspired by the town featured in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" It was released in 2003, I believe and it sadly closed in September of 2013. You could make your own character and fight these "Cogs" which were basically robots who wanted to take away fun for work. Basically a child vs adult aspect thing. To defeat the cogs, you must use gags. They consist of Throw, which you can use projectiles such as cupcakes, pies, even birthday and wedding cakes, Squirt, which you can release things involving water like Storm clouds, Geysers, and Hydrants, Sound, which is self explanatory, Lure, which stuns cogs for a certain amount of turns, Drop, which, again, is self explanatory, a Trap, a strong gag which needs lure to hit, and toon-up which heals other toons in battles. You could also play mini games such as trolley games, racing, golfing, fishing, and so forth.

I think it was very similar to Disney Town in Birth By Sleep.

Overall, I apologize if this topic is closely the same to another, or too long for one to read, I was just curious.

Thanks for the read!

Edited by Neku Sakuraba