Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Protagonist

A little help here....

I'm in a peculiar situation atm....so the ps vita birthday sale is going on i want to get into the atelier series and get SAO and tales of hearts R but I'm getting a hard drive for my ps3 this week(the old one got corrupted)and I have quite a few games to play(Tales of symphony chronicles,tales of grace F,Alice madness returns and some others(I haven't got to the games i bought from the summer sale last year which is what these games are from lol) along with ps plus games) and I also have a huge backlog of anime to watch(which I am currently trying to get done).....so my problem is I'm really overwhelmed atm and I don't really want to add more games on my plate that I wanna play but at the same time I wanna play the games on sale but I don't know If I'll even play them soon or ever at all with all the things i wanna do and school's not helping -.- and I'm the type to try and 100%(completionist)  a game.Also where I live psn cards are priced much higher than they are normal( around $35(US isn't my currency so this is a conversion)for a $20 psn card.The thing is I can get it online(for the reg price) but at the same time I might not get it if that makes any sense....so I need some help here,what do you think I should do?