Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

I made my first EP, "Boring Life"

I've just finished my first little EP called "Boring Life". It consists of three chiptune songs (music made with retro video game consoles and video games sound chips) wich you can listen and download for free here

https://soundcloud.com/ampliflyer/sets/boring-life-ep

or here:

https://ampliflyer.bandcamp.com/releases

This is my first music proyect and I'm very proud of it, let me know what you think or which song is your favorite. Also, constructive criticism is welcomed.

Oh wow, what tools did you use to make this?

The style really reminds me of music from the old Gameboy video games, I am feeling the nostalgia.

Its very different to the style of music that I usually make - but I find it very interesting nonetheless and perhaps someday I might want to try my hand in this style :)

Great job!!

Oh wow, what tools did you use to make this?

The style really reminds me of music from the old Gameboy video games, I am feeling the nostalgia.

Its very different to the style of music that I usually make - but I find it very interesting nonetheless and perhaps someday I might want to try my hand in this style :)

Great job!!

Thank you so much <3

I used mostly FL studio, but for the bass I used a copy of LSDJ, a cartridge with a program to make music specifically on the gameboy, on a gameboy emulator. The vsts I used for FL studio are YMvst and Bleep', both are free to download on their websites.

Again, thanks for the comment :D

Dude, this is awesome. I always enjoy good chiptune, and this is definitely good. Boring Life (first song) evokes feelings of lazily walking in the afternoon sun, and even though it's pretty fast paced, it's really mellowing.

Thank you :D

Great job, man! For a first EP, it's not bad at all! Love chiptune!~

Thank you! I love your songs, specially those music box covers of songs :D

I think these songs are really good! I don't know what to say to give you crticism, so I asked a friend of mine who also makes music what he thought of them. He said that they were all good, but he felt that the first one was a bit repetitive and he didn't like the chord in the first two songs. I didn't feel like they were repetitive, but that is just what my friend thought of them. Hope my friend's criticism helps!

Edited by Exilra

I think these songs are really good! I don't know what to say to give you crticism, so I asked a friend of mine who also makes music what he thought of them. He said that they were all good, but he felt that the first one was a bit repetitive and he didn't like the chord in the first two songs. I didn't feel like they were repetitive, but that is just what my friend thought of them. Hope my friend's criticism helps!

Thank you :D Say to your friend I apreciate that comment ;)