Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shana09

Image What Color is this Dress?

39 members have voted

1. 1. What Color is the Dress?

• Blue and Black
    • White and Gold
    • Other (comment)

I read about this earlier.  At this point I'm starting to believe the people who say black/blue are trolling or something.  OR MAYBE I'M CRAZY. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

For what it's worth, I see white/gold.

Edited by PillowHead

its all due to emotions apparently

Posted Image

ill check again someday to see if its true.

however this is the internet. 

maybe people be trolling

maybe people be cray cray

in my opinion the dress could be pink and green (which would be awful) and i wouldn't care.  because its most likely not going to matter to me a year from now. it will just be that thing people used to talk about

Edited by Gilgamesh

Posted Image

maybe people be trolling

in my opinion the dress could be pink and green (which would be awful) and i wouldn't care.  because its most likely not going to matter to me a year from now. it will just be that thing people used to talk about

Actually, that was a haox. There's another explanation that describes it as a retina thing.

Also, it went from blue to yellow to blue for me. Went from yellow to blue while viewing this thread.

Posted Image

maybe people be trolling

It wont matter to anyone later on, its just a thing to talk about now. There are a lot of people who wont give 2 shits about what happened a year ago they semi-cared about.

It wont matter to anyone later on, its just a thing to talk about now. There are a lot of people who wont give 2 shits about what happened a year ago they semi-cared about.

sorry i should have phrased that differently. i wasn't hating i was just saying what came to mind. 

Actually, that was a haox. There's another explanation that describes it as a retina thing.

Also, it went from blue to yellow to blue for me. Went from yellow to blue while viewing this thread.

can you link me that explanation? i already like the sound of that more. i thought i had a good day. i dont want to think that my mood was a factor 

Actually, that was a haox. There's another explanation that describes it as a retina thing. Also, it went from blue to yellow to blue for me. Went from yellow to blue while viewing this thread.

then why can I see white and gold everywhere else, but the dress for me is black and blue?

sorry i should have phrased that differently. i wasn't hating i was just saying what came to mind. 

can you link me that explanation? i already like the sound of that more. i thought i had a good day. i dont want to think that my mood was a factor 

http://sixpenceee.com/post/112178548304/nyctophiliaccarly-gnarly-trinititties the explanation is here