Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ghost

What do you "go" by on the internet?

For years I'd struggled with what to be called online. I don't like to give out my real name too much (and if I give out a fake one, I let'em know) but there was never one thing that just stuck with me - that is, until I started going by Ghost.

Idk it sorta hit me one day and I've been stickin' with it ever since. It's the longest time I've ever gone by one handle without changing it. Ghost is, just what I go by. But it took me like, what...8 years? Shit.

what about you? Do you keep the same username/handle for each website, or do you switch it up? Are you known as something in particular?

For years I'd struggled with what to be called online. I don't like to give out my real name too much (and if I give out a fake one, I let'em know) but there was never one thing that just stuck with me - that is, until I started going by Ghost. Idk it sorta hit me one day and I've been stickin' with it ever since. It's the longest time I've ever gone by one handle without changing it. Ghost is, just what I go by. But it took me like, what...8 years? Shit. what about you? Do you keep the same username/handle for each website, or do you switch it up? Are you known as something in particular?

After I made IItNeverGetsVetterThanThis, I never felt I needed a diffrent name to be called by. I prefer it, if I'm honest, to my real name.

I have had so many different aliases online. O.o My old username here, CaelumMare, was exclusive to this forum. Other places I usually go by "The V-Blade."

I should be known as "The Peace Kid." xD

Peace!

Edited by Yusei Fudo

I used to be called a different name that I was thought fit me very nicely but one day I thought about changing it so I could turn it into my media name, and then after I played Fire Emblem Awakening, I knew I should have some form of waking in the name and then I thought of Radiant Dawn and somehow came up with WakingDawn96 in that order, the 96 comes from my birth year. So yeah, long story short, I am WakingDawn96 for now on for my personal Internet name and Xeveemon for my media name.

I used to be called a different name that I was thought fit me very nicely but one day I thought about changing it so I could turn it into my media name, and then after I played Fire Emblem Awakening, I knew I should have some form of waking in the name and then I thought of Radiant Dawn and somehow came up with WakingDawn96 in that order, the 96 comes from my birth year. So yeah, long story short, I am WakingDawn96 for now on for my personal Internet name and Xeveemon for my media name.

Fire Emblem Awakening is the best you're the best

I like WakingDawn, it flows nicely :3

Also your signature and icons amazing 10/10

People call me Neos on here since that was my original name when I first made this account. Now I go by Yu Narukami from P4, I often don't make a fancy user name anymore and usually just go with a fictional character name that I like. 

To tell you the truth I don't even really like the name Neos, which is why I don't wanna go back and name change back to it despite people wanting me too.

If I wanted a username or just a name that I prefer that would be the same across online I would go with Zero or Exia. 

People call me Neos on here since that was my original name when I first made this account. Now I go by Yu Narukami from P4, I often don't make a fancy user name anymore and usually just go with a fictional character name that I like. 

To tell you the truth I don't even really like the name Neos, which is why I don't wanna go back and name change back to it despite people wanting me too.

If I wanted a username or just a name that I prefer that would be the same across online I would go with Zero or Exia. 

the only time ive ever used a character name online was in an animal crossing forum

first went by Aster Phoenix, then when I got into dangan ronpa i changed it to monobear

Idk, I tend to not be obsessed with a characte rlong enough to make my username after them ; - ; which sucks because there are so mny great characters...i just forget about'em so easily, ehehe </3

I generally try and keep a unified online handle system.

Anywhere video game related is BlankShell. It's been my gamertag for years, and it's always felt right.

In LEGO/BIONICLE circles, I go by Dorek, which is I'd say what more people know me as. Generally I'd keep that as my overall online name, but lately I've been delving into more video game related things (here, IGN, etc) so for me it's easiest to keep that as my PSN name.

Not that I actually care what people call me, since "hey, bub" works out just fine.

the only time ive ever used a character name online was in an animal crossing forum

first went by Aster Phoenix, then when I got into dangan ronpa i changed it to monobear

Idk, I tend to not be obsessed with a characte rlong enough to make my username after them ; - ; which sucks because there are so mny great characters...i just forget about'em so easily, ehehe </3

Monobear! DANGAN RONPA. You made a new friend today.

Most of the time the characters I name myself after a character depending on the mood or vibe I'm in. So I won't lie and say I might feel like I wanna be another character after a month or two, but if it sticks a while for those months I eventually feel attach to the user name despite it being an actual character name from a game/anime/show. 

I used to go by my initials followed by a random string of numbers, but I felt like a change. My current handle comes from when I was on a random name generator site, and something I don't remember came up, which I then modified to Psychic_Ketchup. Because supernatural condiments are a terrible idea.

Bit, and Top.......sometimes Topollop.....Ive had other ones but people don't call me by them, I don't even like them

That is all

Ever since the first grade i always said to myself, if i'd ever get popular on the internet, i would go by the name Spiderfreak101. Mostly because i was a huge Spider-Man fanboy then (still am one) and i felt like it was one of the most original things i'd ever come up with. Then a few years passed, i tried to make a youtube account with that name and it turns out someone already took that name. (Go figure)

So, i decided to add an extra 1 to my username, making it the "Spiderfreak1011" you all know now. I always meant to go back to Spiderfreak101 on other sources of media/accounts that i could but after awhile...It stuck with me, and i liked it. Since then, it's always been Spiderfreak1011, and i like it that way. Although typically people just call me Spider, or "Freak" just for lulz, but i'm fine with any name really, heck, even in real life my friends and family differentiate between calling me my official first name or my nickname/middle name. I can't even remember a time in my life my parents didn't call me by my nickname/middle name rather than my real first name unless they were mad at me or talking to my friends, lol.

Although i recently made a backup, different username that i haven't started using online yet. Maybe sometime i'll change my name on her just to show you guys, but not yet. I plan on definitely using it on other sites in the future though. : P

Edited by Reyn

Came on to this site,made up this username.

Since than I make damn certain to make this be my username,well,at least the sites where I interact with people,if its a generic site like some streaming service where its mostly used to subscribe to content,I just come up with whatever.

But for shit like this site,DA,tumblr,or anything similiar that allows me to,I use lostmemory123.

I used to have this name in this one game called Combat Arms it was like Captain -------? I can't remember the second part, but my friend in that game that later became a good friend of mine called me Cappy. That was in 2010 I believe. Since then I have all my friends call me that and I even use it in realsies! :P The only people that don't use it is my family in which they call me by the nickname i've had since forever.

Edited by Rainbow Dash