Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Skyline (An Original RP by MDSVeritas) Signups and Discussion

Once again,you're always have an amazing RP ideas that you make,MDS. I'll be looking forward to Roleplay on this! xD

Character Template

(Quick note here: get creative with the Ability of Creation, if anything goes too far I'll let you know and you can dial it back, but the more intriguing the better)

Name: Reverie Oscuro

Ability of Creation: 

Diablo's Creation

- Able to create weapons or things from his surroundings that looks menacing and demonic with a made from Darkness of Hell. Example of it's creations; Diablo Wings,Blades of the Damn World,Damn Charging Lance,Desperado Twin Axes,Diablo Form,Whips of Despair,Hell Barrier,Fields of Hell,etc... 

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Personality:

Lazy and carefree during leisure times.Sometimes,he always used his intuition rather than his thinking in order to solve problems in his way,which makes him an unpredictable person. He's always serious and sadist during the fight,not giving any mercy to the opponents he faced. He's also an antagonistic and manipulative person as he love to make some clueless things to people's heads.

Background:

Before the World was normal, Reverie's life wasn't happy from the beginning. Not only he's being picked and bullied by other people,but to him,he was like a person that shouldn't exist.As Reverie always performed an act of patience and forgiving to people,people still doing any harm to him. That moment changes Reverie's heart as he wished to have a world fill with sadness and grieve,a world that he always lived his life on. Thus,it seems his wish might became true.

Edited by Hazimie

Hey guys, MDS here, thanks for having a look at my new RP Skyline! If you're strapped for time feel free to just skim this and you can put in a character submission. Otherwise I hope the idea is intriguing to some of you and I've love to have another awesome RP going, so if you think this might suit your interest, please don't be afraid to sign up! Thanks again!

-MDS

Story Overview

2015, the modern day. Your lives were everything you thought them to be just yesterday. Dreams, aspirations, work, friends. The day-in-day-out routine of modern life. There were things to be counted on every morning you woke up; the place you lived, the people you knew, the person you were. Today that all changed. You didn't wake up in your home, nor your town, nor your country. You woke up in The City, and today your life changed.

Skyscrapers dot the landscape in various sizes and shapes, and the crisscross of roads is reminiscent of most of the huge metropolises of the world, but there is something different about The City from any urban area you've ever seen; it's pure white, from the buildings to the roads to the parks, and it's entirely empty. Only a select handful of people appeared in The City this morning, but beyond that there is not a soul in sight. The shops are empty, the buildings abandoned, and the streets eerily quiet. There is however, a dark foreboding in the air, as if  something darker and more malevolent lurks just beneath the chalky pavement; waiting.

But you arrival here changed not only your surroundings, but you as well. The City is not simply a stagnant husk, for you have the ability to change it. You have been given, or discovered within yourself, an Ability of Creation. In small ways at first, and soon in greater amounts, you can change The City. Perhaps you have the power to morph bits of building and road into weapons, maybe you can change the streets into a vehicle to move around in, possibly you can form keys and badges to unlock hidden areas. Each Ability of Creation will differ and match the person from whom it derives. And not only can you create from the foundation of the city itself, but as you do, you change its very fabric. Where you build colors spring and spread to nearby buildings and sidewalks. And as you complete certain strange challenges spread around the various districts the effects of your actions bring even more life to the white empty world. Bit by bit you can begin to bring The City to life.

And as you all wake you receive a strange message that seems to resound from within your mind itself. It is a woman's voice, but there is an odd element about it you can't seem to pinpoint. Something... wrong you sense as her voice seems to whisper in your ear.

"Welcome to this place. The City. You have many questions I am sure, and I am sorry to leave you in such a state of mystery, but some things must be discovered with one's own eyes, and this City holds many truths you must discover. You have gained powers unlike any human has ever known; the ability to shift the very foundation of your reality and build anew from it. You must use this power to bring life to this blank metropolis, district by district, overcoming obstacles and coming to understand many harsh realities. I shall be your guide through this place. My name is Q, and I will show you the way.

Welcome to The City."

Whatever the reason you are in The City, you have the tools and desire to discover it, and oppose the forces that may seek to destroy you. And you shall have people to fight alongside - and possibly against- as well, and together you may discover the nature of The City, your powers, and the reason you were sent here in the first place.

Structure Overview

Skyline is an open-world roleplay about creation, discover, and companionship. Players will be brought into The City in various groups, and from there can consult a world map (which will be provided and constantly updated in the RP thread) and travel to different districts to overcome challenges there to bring The City to life and discover the truth about both the place itself and about themselves. All throughout several mysterious characters may come into play, slowly unraveling the truth as they interact with the players. Players are free to move to various districts in their groups and contest the various challenges at each area to further the story. They can also switch between groups if two happen to come in contact. Overall, as the City will come to life, the story will come to light.

Rules

-No over-powered abilities; keep your powers reasonable and in check. They can grows as you all get more powerful, but never so much that you can effortlessly overcome another player.

-No taking control of other players

-No explicit sexual content. Romance is totally fine.

-One character per-player (The point of this rule is to force a player to focus on the actions of a single character so all the characters have a lot of relevance)

-Only five posts between updating post I make (basically any time I post as an NPC or detail a challenge) This is just to make sure we don't have rampant over-posting.

-Keep out-of-character chat generally relegated to the Signup/Discussion thread to keep the RP thread mostly on-point.

Character Template

(Quick note here: get creative with the Ability of Creation, if anything goes too far I'll let you know and you can dial it back, but the more intriguing the better)

Name:

Ability of Creation:

Appearance:

Personality:

Background:

And with that, I look forward to seeing everyone's submissions! The signups will be up for approximately a week before the RP starts, I can't wait to see what kind of characters you all come up with and I look forward to getting this RP going!

(HYPE THRUSTERS AT MAXIMUM) 

WIP sheet for now. I'll make it proper tomorrow.

Name: Natasha Devin.

Ability of Creation: Key to the Heart:

Allows her to create keys to any form of lock, even deadbolts. This even includes digital passwords. 

Appearance: Tall, skinny, but strong. Brown hair, features that wouldn't stand out, should anyone try and recognize her. Wears a red shirt, with blue pants. Tends to wear sandals. 

Personality: Tomboyish, and tends to be brash. With a short temper, she tends to lash out against anyone who tries to get close to her. This comes from having lived on the street for most of her life. If she does manage to make friends, she prefers to keep the relationship solely platonic. If her short temper gets the best of her, she's found being alone for a little while helps her cool off. The other option of beating up whoever angered her, is normally not a smart one. She has a secret hobby, that of reading books. Catching her reading one is the guaranteed way to get her angry. She doesn't like it when people know she reads and likes books.

Background: She doesn't know much about her parents, and she really doesn't care. She was raised on the street, and liked it. Sure, it was tough, but she got used to it after awhile. A thief she became, but a good one. She liked to steal the keys themselves, even when she had no further use for them. And now that she's grown up, she's still a good thief. She got a form of education, mostly from reading books.

Edited by Lelouchanort Vi Nearamoto

just one question MDS in regards to the five posts before next post by you does that mean Five posts per person or Five posts altogether until your next post 

Per-person, good catch Joe, I'll edit that in, thanks!

Name: Son Yuki Ability of Creation: Power of Weather- Yuki can create orbs of sunlight that can hurt and heal. It is very flexible, as he can use it from ANY part of the body. He can also blow out different types of clouds like rainclouds, hail clouds, and of course white clouds. Yuki can blow out fog to cover ground and the area. Yuki can make his whole body shine bright. Later on, he can also use the sun powers as a shield, but it drains him. Yuki can ride the clouds he creates and makes multiples of them. He can shape the clouds into any type of thing like walls, cars, ect. Yuki can also shoot a Sun Orb at a cloud to make it look like a sun! And also, he can use the clouds as "Dream Clouds" to see other people's dreams, but he won't use that as much. Gender: Male Age: 14 Appearance: Looks like the warrior below, but is much smaller, the size of Teen Gohan (If you watch Dragon Ball Z) and has Goku's hair and has a red monkey/Saiyan tail.http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608050589413345239&pid=15.1&P=0 Personality: Very humorous and energetic! He is always eager for a fight. He does get mature when things get serious. But he is very friendly and hopeful. Background: Yuki is a half Saiyan half human. He is the leader of a group called Team X and has faced many strong foes, which proves that he is very powerful. He has this transformation called Super Saiyan, when his hair turns yellow and his eyes turn blue, which gives him a power boost. He is willing to have an excited adventure in The City. He's been through a lot in his past, through very vigorous training, hoping to become stronger. There is one villain he truly hates the most, but he won't be revealed until later in the plot. 

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Damn... I'm unsure of who to use. Instinct tells me use Brooklyn, but he isn't a creator, he is a pillar of order. Derik's power of Creation would likely be his Reigns, which basically give him the means to control the world around him like putty in order to advance his situation to a better point, but that's too OP, and I just used Sandrew last time.

Well, I guess I could always use... him...

Name: Ailder Rosewal

Ability of Creation: spacial manipulation: he can warp, transport, dip, duck, dodge, duck, and dive as so one could need. He can form fields of atmosphere around him and travel into space, or make the ground around him into air, allowing him to pass through solid objects with ease. This gives him flight, superior movement above super sonic speeds, gravity defyance, magnetic field manipulation, ect. It basically gives him free movement.

Appearance: Alder has messy, out of control, curly fire orange-red hair with pure cyan eyes, his har has always looked like a sort of burning flame of confidence. He is slightly overweight, tall (almost 6'6) wearing generally a black duster jacket, a red, black, and yellow flannel, and a pair of black, very baggy but not short leg hight jeans. He wears a pair of black, blue, and grey high-top sneakers with an ice emblem on the back of them his skin is lightly tanned, his nails are always slightly chewed, a bad habit he cannot overcome. He has high cheek bones and a stupid, boyish-looking grin constantly plastered on his face.

Personality: Every weird. He seems to at times be perfectly calm, but can suddenly change to a ball of pure rage and energy at any time in no time at all. He is real with people, sarcastic, random, he hates permiscuious/naughty jokes/actions and will not stand for them, going so far as to knock out someone for being incredibly lewd in front of him. Though he may look a mess, he is well put together mentally. He loves puzzles, strategy, that sort of thing. He is a gamer, loves stories, and is overall chill with everything. He hates ignorance and stupidity. And no matter ehat, he almost never tells anyone what he is feeling. He will tell you what he things quite straightly, but he never reveals his innermost thoughts, ideas, or feelings. He loves everyone, even people who have done him wrong in the past, and would even take a bullet for a stranger. He also hates watching suffering, he hates pain and wishes to remove it from the world. He is secretly a genius, but will not use his mind's full power because he feels that no one has given him a real reason to. He loves martial arts, weaponry, and sparring with others. He hates to fight, and is in fact a pacifict, but will fight others if they give him a reason to.

He will never kill, but will always give someone deserving of death a major impairment (i.e. breaking their legs, arms, paralyzing them) because he feels that he, too, is evil, and though he is evil, he must stop other evil from existing and as such will be the evil of the world that ends all others, then itself. He hates the idea of money, believing it is no more an justice than it was an injustice, seeing as if someone even lacks the tinyist percentage of the cost, they may not have even things they need like food, as well as it can make otherwise good people into killers, drug dealers, and the like. If you hurt someone he loves, be if family, friends, or otherwise, he becomes vicious and bloodthirtsy. He won't stop until he knows whoever did it is ended.

Background: Ailder Rosewal, a man who cannot be found to have many words of his own worth. He feels he is worthless, never being able to affect anything in his tiny world, having to watch others suffer even though he wished it could. He grew up in a poor educational system that expected too much of their students, and he knew it. The work was easy for him, but he refused to go up in dificulty because he believed even the standard classes should be good at it. He never understood the need for extra class work, never did it, and still aced all the tests anyway, so what was the point? So he just enjoyed his life as best he could and did what he could to minimize pain. He started martial arts when he was 14, and is still in practice to this day, but never really did anything notable. He likes swords visually, but prefer's twin axes or scythes in combat.

Per-person, good catch Joe, I'll edit that in, thanks!

I've been caught by something like that before myself so said i'd better check and your welcome

Name: Tristan Cane

Ability of Creation: Flames of Origin (flames from the birth of creation which lead to the creation of other elements eventually such as tree's water ice and so on for now Tristan only knows about the being able to manipulate and absorb fire part if you think this might sound to overpowered down the line let me know MDS I'll edit it I just like having powers related to fire I'm a flame nut)

Appearance: Posted Image

Personality: A rather happy go lucky idiot who lives in the moment but who has a good heart. He can be surprisingly smart at times and has a habit of taking priority for looking out for others then over his own safety.

Background: What can I say there's not much on Tristan's background up until appearing in The City it was almost as if he never existed to begin with.

Spot reserved. I'll add in a police character when I get home tonight.

Name:Jason Carmichael

Ability of Creation: Matter Repurposing: The ability to alter physical objects by touching them, and transforming it into whatever he wants [like a stack of newspaper into more bullets for his pistol, or grass clippings into gasoline...] Because of this, he also has the ability to ghost objects, allowing him to walk through walls for instance...

Appearance:

Posted Image

Vehicle:

Posted Image

Contains: 

Standard Police Gear

SWAT Gear

Compact Assault Rifle

Tear gas

Breather mask

compact Shotgun

Riot Shield

Hyper Intelligent, self-driving computer capable of returning the vehicle to its designated owner without property/personnel damage [useful after long foot chases]

Complimentary Ad-free radio subscription good for 5 years, because being a cop has its perks :D

Background: Before Jason ended up in this city in particular, he had worked as a police officer... in another city. Always finding a way to give back to the community and make a difference in someone's life, Jason was the idealistic police officer that many aspired to become, or loved to hate because of his goodiness. 

However, underneath the idealistic facade lies the shattered remains of a bitter, heartbroken man. He had lost his father when he was a child; brutally murdered and whose killer was never caught and brought to justice. Since his father was the primary income provider, his family suffered greatly as a result. His mother had to work tirelessly to make ends meet, and as such never got to see much of her. It was painful for Jason to witness his mother dying before him from being overworked and overstressed, knowing that he was too young to do anything to help her. His sister, who loved him dearly, also worked hard to make ends meet, leaving Jason feeling alone and helpless for most of his childhood. It was only during birthdays that the entire family was able to get together for each other; it comes as no surprise that he absolutely treasures what many call 'a children's event.'

The moment that he turned 18, Jason was finally able to help out his family like he always wanted to. He joined the police force, knowing that the pay would be enough to give his family their lives back, and bring him one step closer to fulfilling his unconscious promise of finding and giving closure to both himself and his family for the death of his father. Knowing the hardships and emotional trauma that he and his family went through, Jason had a soft spot for children especially, and would do his damned best to help those in need whenever out on patrol. It was because of his reputation of being a savior of those in need that he was able to thwart several attempts of homicides directed at his family, all thanks to the emotional connections between him and the community. Fiercely protective of his mother and sister, to this very day, Jason will stop at nothing to protect, help, and love his family, as well as helping others. 

Edited by Javelin434

Are our characters accepted?

See below. I normally wait until a few submissions to start going over them to get a feel for what people are going for.

Once again,you're always have an amazing RP ideas that you make,MDS. I'll be looking forward to Roleplay on this! xD

Character Template

Name: Reverie Oscuro

Ability of Creation: 

Diablo's Creation

- Able to create weapons or things from his surroundings that looks menacing and demonic with a made from Darkness of Hell. Example; Diablo Wings,Blades of the Damn World,Fields of Hell,etc... 

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Personality:

Lazy and carefree during leisure times.Sometimes,he always used his intuition rather than his thinking in order to solve problems in his way,which makes him an unpredictable person. He's always serious and sadist during the fight,not giving any mercy to the opponents he faced. He's also an antagonistic and manipulative person as he love to make some clueless things to people's heads.

Background:

Before the World was normal, Reverie's life wasn't happy from the beginning. Not only he's being picked and bullied by other people,but to him,he was like a person that shouldn't exist.As Reverie always performed an act of patience and forgiving to people,people still doing any harm to him. That moment changes Reverie's heart as he wished to have a world fill with sadness and grieve,a world that he always lived his life on. Thus,it seems his wish became true.

Accepted! Looking forward to roleplaying with you again Hazimie!

Name: Yuki

Ability of Creation: Making Different types of weather. (Sunny, Stormy, Cloudy.)

Appearance: Looks like the warrior below, but is much smaller, the size of Teen Gohan (If you watch Dragon Ball Z) and has Goku's hair and has a red monkey/Saiyan tail.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608050589413345239&pid=15.1&P=0

Personality: Very humorous and energetic! He is always eager for a fight. He does get mature when things get serious. But he is very friendly and hopeful.

Background: Yuki is a half Saiyan half human. He is the leader of a group called Team X and has faced many strong foes, which proves that he is very powerful. He has this transformation called Super Saiyan, when his hair turns yellow and his eyes turn blue, which gives him a power boost. He is willing to have an excited adventure in The City.

I like the power idea (it just couldn't be too powerful). The one thing is that for the City, for the purposes of the plot, all the characters are like a normal person would be in the modern day, thus half-Saiyan wouldn't really work as that's derived from DBZ mythos.

Damn... I'm unsure of who to use. Instinct tells me use Brooklyn, but he isn't a creator, he is a pillar of order. Derik's power of Creation would likely be his Reigns, which basically give him the means to control the world around him like putty in order to advance his situation to a better point, but that's too OP, and I just used Sandrew last time.

Well, I guess I could always use... him...

Name: Ailder Rosewal

Ability of Creation: spacial manipulation: he can warp, transport, dip, duck, dodge, duck, and dive as so one could need. He can form fields of atmosphere around him and travel into space, or make the ground around him into air, allowing him to pass through solid objects with ease. This gives him flight, superior movement above super sonic speeds, gravity defyance, magnetic field manipulation, ect. It basically gives him free movement.

Appearance: Alder has messy, out of control, curly fire orange-red hair with pure cyan eyes, his har has always looked like a sort of burning flame of confidence. He is slightly overweight, tall (almost 6'6) wearing generally a black duster jacket, a red, black, and yellow flannel, and a pair of black, very baggy but not short leg hight jeans. He wears a pair of black, blue, and grey high-top sneakers with an ice emblem on the back of them his skin is lightly tanned, his nails are always slightly chewed, a bad habit he cannot overcome. He has high cheek bones and a stupid, boyish-looking grin constantly plastered on his face.

Personality: Every weird. He seems to at times be perfectly calm, but can suddenly change to a ball of pure rage and energy at any time in no time at all. He is real with people, sarcastic, random, he hates permiscuious/naughty jokes/actions and will not stand for them, going so far as to knock out someone for being incredibly lewd in front of him. Though he may look a mess, he is well put together mentally. He loves puzzles, strategy, that sort of thing. He is a gamer, loves stories, and is overall chill with everything. He hates ignorance and stupidity. And no matter ehat, he almost never tells anyone what he is feeling. He will tell you what he things quite straightly, but he never reveals his innermost thoughts, ideas, or feelings. He loves everyone, even people who have done him wrong in the past, and would even take a bullet for a stranger. He also hates watching suffering, he hates pain and wishes to remove it from the world. He is secretly a genius, but will not use his mind's full power because he feels that no one has given him a real reason to. He loves martial arts, weaponry, and sparring with others. He hates to fight, and is in fact a pacifict, but will fight others if they give him a reason to.

He will never kill, but will always give someone deserving of death a major impairment (i.e. breaking their legs, arms, paralyzing them) because he feels that he, too, is evil, and though he is evil, he must stop other evil from existing and as such will be the evil of the world that ends all others, then itself. He hates the idea of money, believing it is no more an justice than it was an injustice, seeing as if someone even lacks the tinyist percentage of the cost, they may not have even things they need like food, as well as it can make otherwise good people into killers, drug dealers, and the like. If you hurt someone he loves, be if family, friends, or otherwise, he becomes vicious and bloodthirtsy. He won't stop until he knows whoever did it is ended.

Background: Ailder Rosewal, a man who cannot be found to have many words of his own worth. He feels he is worthless, never being able to affect anything in his tiny world, having to watch others suffer even though he wished it could. He grew up in a poor educational system that expected too much of their students, and he knew it. The work was easy for him, but he refused to go up in dificulty because he believed even the standard classes should be good at it. He never understood the need for extra class work, never did it, and still aced all the tests anyway, so what was the point? So he just enjoyed his life as best he could and did what he could to minimize pain. He started martial arts when he was 14, and is still in practice to this day, but never really did anything notable. He likes swords visually, but prefer's twin axes or scythes in combat.

I like the character! The ability choice may need a little bit of simplification as it seems to come off as more an innate power, and less being able to create things from matter, plus it seems to give him a lot of varied powers within that single ability, which could prove a tiny bit overpowered. Think you could simplify or shift it a bit?

I've been caught by something like that before myself so said i'd better check and your welcome

Name: Tristan Cane

Ability of Creation: Flames of Origin (flames from the birth of creation which lead to the creation of other elements eventually such as tree's water ice and so on for now Tristan only knows about the being able to manipulate and absorb fire part if you think this might sound to overpowered down the line let me know MDS I'll edit it I just like having powers related to fire I'm a flame nut)

Appearance: Posted Image

Personality: A rather happy go lucky idiot who lives in the moment but who has a good heart. He can be surprisingly smart at times and has a habit of taking priority for looking out for others then over his own safety.

Background: What can I say there's not much on Tristan's background up until appearing in The City it was almost as if he never existed to begin with.

Accepted, sounds pretty good. Though, to clarify, his ability is to turn other matter into flame (at least initially)?

Accepted, sounds pretty good. Though, to clarify, his ability is to turn other matter into flame (at least initially)?

A no the ability is to later turn the flames into other matter I'm kind of taking the concept of from destruction their is new life kind of idea here so from the flames that normally destroy life is born that kind of concept if you get what i mean so in other words as Tristan learns more about his power he'll be able to turn his flames into water of into stuff like trees

Hmm this looks interesting ;)

Name: Maxwell Crad

Ability of creation: Thunderlord  : Simply put lightning control, Maxwell can control lightning at will, able to power up his katana with it allowing for greater damage dealt as well as powering up many types of machinery that may require it , he can also,granted if he concentrates enough, turn into lightning itself, allowing him to dodge and travel through electricity conducts easily, of course power at this extent does take its tool, and won't be used too much, he can absorb electricity from other sources like machinery and even from storms themselves in order power himself up, and even ocercharge himself (pretty much a powered state), lightning is what fuels his body as well, the more lightning he charges, the more his body is able to heal, the more his reflexes increase and easier controlling electricity gets, (granted the buffs are small but i'l work to not make it over the top).

At the beginning he will be able to turn into lightning and attack faster, absorbing electricity from other sources and the like in order to overcharge himself, doubling his current effectiveness, at his lowest power he has very little increased healing and reflexes than the normal human, however as he increases in power he gains new abilities as well as increasing his current abilities. At max power Maxwell can summon a thunderstorm, make travel at extreme speeds and attack in said speeds as well as having his reflexes upped immensely, at each power upgrade his supercharge attacks increase in power and speed as well as unlocking new ones such as "Supreme thunder" which will be shown during the RP when he is powerful enough.

Appearance:

Posted Image he also uses a  he was transported to the city together with his katana from his swordsmanship training. Although it was simply a plain edgeless katana used for small competition and tests, but once arriving at the city, it turned into a deadly one, sharpened and nearly unbreakable.

How it looks: Posted Image

Personality: Polite and Serious individual at first, but can and will warm up to others and turn into a more friendish and jokingly individual, he is respectful of others and reliable, he will never back down from his word and will help whoever he can in any way he finds himself able to, he is easy to anger when others are being pushed around him, which he will try to help them, he has quite a cold demeamor and isn't afraid of killing for the greater good, if it means saving someone's life he'd gladly kill for it, or to keep someone safe. He is surprisingly smart and capable of handling most situations even if they are dire.

Background: Maxwell's life was harsh, lived in a poor family and worked his way up to medium class with blood,tears and sweat, he never backed down from his promises and never betrayed anyone, however he never trully felt accomplished, even with a well paying job and doing swordsmanship classes and martial arts he never knew what he trully wanted, and being brought to the city was a, relatively nice surprise to him, for that allows him to do more soul searching on himself in order to find out what his true goal is.

sorry for not even reserving my spot but I do hope this is acceptable.

Edited by Scrapmaster

See below. I normally wait until a few submissions to start going over them to get a feel for what people are going for. Accepted! Looking forward to roleplaying with you again Hazimie! I like the power idea (it just couldn't be too powerful). The one thing is that for the City, for the purposes of the plot, all the characters are like a normal person would be in the modern day, thus half-Saiyan wouldn't really work as that's derived from DBZ mythos.  I like the character! The ability choice may need a little bit of simplification as it seems to come off as more an innate power, and less being able to create things from matter, plus it seems to give him a lot of varied powers within that single ability, which could prove a tiny bit overpowered. Think you could simplify or shift it a bit?   Accepted, sounds pretty good. Though, to clarify, his ability is to turn other matter into flame (at least initially)?

Well, as stated, he dosen't really "create" but more manipulate matter, manipulating is own or natural matter like gas particles or solid stone and converting them. If he were to, say, convert land to a gasous form, he could waft it around and blow it away at ease it's not specifically meant to be OP, but if it must be chsnged, I'll have to think of something.

I would like to change Yuki's Ability of creation to the powers of Elements. Yuki can use any element at anytime like Fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, Sand, Wind, ect. Is this okay?

Oi lightning is already my character's specialty! take something else! (totally kidding though)

Although the weather powers were interesting and would really combo with my character (should he get accepted anyway) have her conjure up a storm and he'd use hte storm as a source of electricity and do...well...you know

Edited by Scrapmaster

Quick note; I'm writing on a tablet so I can't easily quote everyone, but I'll just direct my comments to each individual person.

Scrapmaster- You're accepted, looking forward to rping with ya.

Kingdomhearts- Your changes are accepted, and yeah a tail is fine, I don't want to force everyone to homogenize too much.

Joe- Alright, just checking, sounds good.

Riki- That sounds like it should be fine then, you're accepted! Any other concernsmwe can deal with during the RP.

all element? dang, and here i though my character with only one was enough, at this rate i might have to add in something else because he's not gonna be as useful if someone else with lightning is there as well, although my character is pure lightning so there's that, maybe have your character good in all of them but not master like good?

although...I might have to make my character have something else in order for him to stand out more :/

An all over elemental...

Welp, I feel weak.