Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdom Of Me

Dream Drop Distance one of the hardest games?

I'm playing on proud mode, and I don't know why... I just keep dying, I keep getting overwhelmed. I played and beaten KH, BBS and KHII on proud and beating the Data battles and Lingering Will, I've also played and beaten all the other games on the DS on normal. But KHDDD on proud seems to be the hardest Kingdom Hearts game. I have Second Chance and well trained dreameaters, (although I've gotten sick of petting them, I do play the balloon game and water game with them)

Anyway did anyone else have this much trouble in DDD? My friends tell me to "Spam flowmotion... just spam flowmotion" but I don't want to play like that, ya know?" 

The trouble with DDD is that the enemies hardly stagger at all without flowmotion and even then it's hard to get an opening without spamming powerful ranged commands. I've said this before, DDD feels like playing a faster version of Re:Com, but without the number card battle system to make it work.

Honestly I thought it was easy, proud was what I started with, and I felt I could flow motion my way out of any battle.  Flow motion is there to be used, it's a main feature of the game, if you don't want to spam it, don't, but I wouldn't refuse to use it.

Honestly, since I'm so used to playing the Kingdom Hearts games in their highest difficulty, it really doesn't make a difference to me.  I will admit though, the battle with Ansem the first time around and then with Young Xehanort were very grueling battles for me!  The game had a great challenge, but it wasn't all that difficult to beat! After I beat it on Proud Mode, I beat it on Critical Mode! (I would've gone for critical first, but the option wasn't available, because I had to play through Proud Mode first. :/) Heh, I just beat Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix on Critical Mode, and I can safely say that game was very tough!!!  It was my first time playing through the Critical Mode of KHII, and boy, was it grueling!  But yeah, KH3D wasn't all that difficult. :3