Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

Xehanorts nobody question...

Ok, so recently I was rewatching all the BBS cutscenes and a question came into my mind that I couldn't answer.

After Terra fights Xehanort in the Keyblade graveyard, and Xehanort stabs himself releasing is heart, why is no nobody created?

I get why no heartless is created- his heart is in Terras body and thus found a new host and home to occupy. But when his heart is released from his body, his soul and body are left behind- which is the process for a nobody to be created. His body also fades away in a similar manner that Soras did when he stabbed himself in KH1- thus creating Roxas in Twilight Town. I assume if his (Xehanorts) body and soul had died from the release of his heart, it would've either faded away differently or his body just would've collapsed as an intact corpse.

So we all know that Xemnas is Terranorts nobody, so he cant be the original Xehanorts nobody. So that made me ask, what then happened to the original Xehanorts body and soul? I mean, I don't think his body died because well it looked exactly the same as Soras process of turning into a nobody rather than a death, and how would he- a dead original Xehanort- be able to come back reformed after Xemnas and Ansem SoD were destroyed ...

...I just realized something...Why did the original Xehanort come back and not Terranort? I mean, Xemnas was Terranorts body and soul, and Ansem SoD was his heartless. So then, when they were both destroyed, why did Xehanort come back in his old form rather than in Terranorts form? Terranort was the one who should've been reformed not the original Xehanort....Unless im missing something....

But yeah even if you over look that why would the release of the original Xehanorts heart not make any sort of nobody? And if his body did in fact die, leaving his consciousness to live in Terranort, why then would the destruction of Ansem SoD and Xemnas bring back old Xehanort and not Terranort? I mean, even if old Xehanort body and soul had died, not making a nobody, and his consciousness was still alive in Terranorts newly reformed body, it shouldn't have reformed looking like old Xehanort. If he had died, his body would've been gone. How can this be?

Am I just missing something? I don't think I am...But if I am I am sure you all will inform me of what I am missing! Thanks!

That still doesn't explain why when old xehanort stabbed himself no nobody was created though.

You know this actually makes no sense. What if there is a Nobody and we don't know it yet.

What if MX wasn't revived and the one we saw was his past self? (Which isn't true really.) Furthermore how was he even able to possess YX while the time was frozen? These are either some minor plotholes that might not be explained or there is something more to Xehanort than we know of.

Edited by Sorarocks93

Wasnt it explained that it was his keyblade's unique ability? Also since his heart directly found a body to inhabit i think that negated the heartless/nobody creation. That kind of explains why theres no Eraqus nobody and no Xion nobody(not that there would be). The only reason Kairi has a nobody is because Sora fell with her inside him, but was not created when her heart was separated at the beginning of KH1. It went directly into Sora's body.

So basically both the heart and body must be extinguished to make 2 separate beings. The same way both must be destroyed/restored after to reform the original.

Edit: Also to further back up my reasoning i think sleeping hearts are also an exception. Which is why Ventus didnt get his own nobody even though his heart was also inside Sora. This could help explain why Terranort didnt make 2 nobodies. After so long Terra's heart lost and is locked in sleep.

Edited by alexaxel

Ok, so recently I was rewatching all the BBS cutscenes and a question came into my mind that I couldn't answer.

After Terra fights Xehanort in the Keyblade graveyard, and Xehanort stabs himself releasing is heart, why is no nobody created?

I get why no heartless is created- his heart is in Terras body and thus found a new host and home to occupy. But when his heart is released from his body, his soul and body are left behind- which is the process for a nobody to be created. His body also fades away in a similar manner that Soras did when he stabbed himself in KH1- thus creating Roxas in Twilight Town. I assume if his (Xehanorts) body and soul had died from the release of his heart, it would've either faded away differently or his body just would've collapsed as an intact corpse.

So we all know that Xemnas is Terranorts nobody, so he cant be the original Xehanorts nobody. So that made me ask, what then happened to the original Xehanorts body and soul? I mean, I don't think his body died because well it looked exactly the same as Soras process of turning into a nobody rather than a death, and how would he- a dead original Xehanort- be able to come back reformed after Xemnas and Ansem SoD were destroyed ...

...I just realized something...Why did the original Xehanort come back and not Terranort? I mean, Xemnas was Terranorts body and soul, and Ansem SoD was his heartless. So then, when they were both destroyed, why did Xehanort come back in his old form rather than in Terranorts form? Terranort was the one who should've been reformed not the original Xehanort....Unless im missing something....

But yeah even if you over look that why would the release of the original Xehanorts heart not make any sort of nobody? And if his body did in fact die, leaving his consciousness to live in Terranort, why then would the destruction of Ansem SoD and Xemnas bring back old Xehanort and not Terranort? I mean, even if old Xehanort body and soul had died, not making a nobody, and his consciousness was still alive in Terranorts newly reformed body, it shouldn't have reformed looking like old Xehanort. If he had died, his body would've been gone. How can this be?

Am I just missing something? I don't think I am...But if I am I am sure you all will inform me of what I am missing! Thanks!

I believe it will reform Terranort. I think old MX was from the past and it was just sort of left a mystery for everyone to discover in 3.

Well, i think one of the reports said the a heartless is required for a Nobody to be created. i knwo his body disappeared liek sora's rather than kairis' but maybe it just fell into the RoD in a comatose state?And for the revived Master Xehanort, It's possible that his and Terra's hearts where separated when Asem SOD was destroyed and that the Xehanort that was revived is a result of Xehanort's original body and heart rejoining.

Well, i think one of the reports said the a heartless is required for a Nobody to be created. i knwo his body disappeared liek sora's rather than kairis' but maybe it just fell into the RoD in a comatose state?And for the revived Master Xehanort, It's possible that his and Terra's hearts where separated when Asem SOD was destroyed and that the Xehanort that was revived is a result of Xehanort's original body and heart rejoining.

Thats a better explanation for the bodies than what I thought up. Explains where they are if the heart is still active or sleeping.We'll have to see I guess. It could go that way but it'd need a detailed explanation in 3 because otherwise its just difficult for me to comprehend.