Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Film Spiderman joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe

If this means they're going to abandon the Amazing Spider-Man franchise, I'm going to die a little bit inside.

If the MCU doesn't want to use Andrew Garfield/wants to keep the universes seperate, then just have there be two Spidermen running around, Sony shouldn't abandon what they have planned.

pls

I'm okay with another reboot as long as they don't overdo it with the amount of movies. They could bank in on spin-offs and other characters after making a new Spidey move or two. Nonetheless, I am excited to finally see Spidey in the MCU because it has the only Marvel movies I like sans some things from the original Spider-Man trilogy.

Hm. Interesting news. That said...

1-The Andrew Garfield films are pretty terrible (and unnecessary), so yay with that.

2-They've already said that they don't intent to do another origin story - Spidey will just sort of already be a hero at this point, like Tasha and Clint. Even more yay.

3-Now the nay. Their release date for his next solo flick directly clashes with Thor: Ragnarok. So...really nice to see Sony derping it up again, unless Marvel agrees to change Thor's date.

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24065/marvel_studios_schedules_new_release_dates_for_4_films

And my concern's just been addressed!

Edited by Shana09

Still can't believe this happened. Always dreamt of Spidey being with the big boys on the big screen but I didn't think it'd happen anytime soon. A bit hesitant by the fact that Sony has "final creative control" over the new movies though, I'm not sure if giving Sony the keys into the Marvel Cinematic Universe and letting them do whatever they want is a good idea considering how tight of a ship Marvel Studios has run thus far. I hope Marvel collaborates with them heavily to make sure they don't muck it up. Really looking forward to what comes out of this anyhow.

Wait, so can someone explain to me, of what is going on with the new Spider-Man Movies? Nora watched the original 3 films, but has yet to watch the 2 newer ones that have just released. So are they making more to the newer ones, or are they just completely rebooting to have Spider Man fit in the Avenger's World? And if so, what do you think the chances of a X-Men being in the same universe, will be?