Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Dumbest idea ever, but I'll say it now just in case it might actually happen

KH1.5HDREMIX
-KH1 playable, KHreCOM Playable, KHdays Cutscenes

KH2.5HDREMIX
-KH2 playable, KHBBS Playable, KHreCODED Cutscenes

What if....
KH3 release
-KH3 playable, KHDDD  Playable, KHX cutscenes??

I mean, I saw that video on our mainpage about that cat thingy at Daybreak town being an

dream eater

The cutscene was quite emotional, although I'd say that its probably largely due to the magic of Shimomura's music in the BGM. That scene would've had me bawling oceans of tears if it was in full 3D with facial expressions and everything.

I did feel however that when the cape flippity flopped to reveal the emblem in the 2D cutscene...that was truly just as bad as a random harem panty shot (please excuse me)

Oh yeah, and thanks to the KH13 video team for bringing us those wonderful cutscene translations :)

They would need to release DDDHD and some form of Chi before 3.  If they release them together, people will jump straight into 3 and have no idea what is happening. It would be in Squares best interest to release DDDHD separately and bring in more revenue anyway. 

They would need to release DDDHD and some form of Chi before 3.  If they release them together, people will jump straight into 3 and have no idea what is happening. It would be in Squares best interest to release DDDHD separately and bring in more revenue anyway.

I mean they will probably just make videos for what we found out in X I don't think they will bring X playable in America until after the 3

i don't know i think they'd want to use all disk space on 3

Indeed you are correct that is if all three were to be on the same disk like with the 1.2 and 2.5 releases.

To help solve the problem of inadequate disk space, they could just release them as a multi-disk package (i.e. the box has 2 disk, one for KH3 and the other for KH3D/Chi scenes).

There won't be a 3.5 remix. It would be useless if they release that right after kingdom hearts 3. It just won't make any sense. 

What i am saying is later on in the future not near future. just for fans that liked the games. like a collection or just a remastered like they did with final fantasy X

I'm guessing this post was a joke lol three games on one disc is a rip-off unless they're 1-2 generations old. You must have been kidding. They would never squeeze their latest Kingdom Hearts games on to one disc and even if they did, no one would even buy it.