Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've noticed every time I've tried to think, around that same spot

That I always get blocked by the same skill

Never giving up, I challenge the Reigns,

But soon lose everything.

If I had immorality I could easily defeat him, but...

No matter what, however many times I try...

...I cannot defeat Rikiman!

No matter how many times I try, I cannot avoid that Grey Reign.

I get behind him and attack repeatedly, but...

The Angel Reign ignores all my attacks regardless.

I've tried to attempt stealing all his power too, but...

against his energy absorption, it is meaningless. 

Thus, for the sake of absolute victory...

...next time I will use time manipulation at the very end of the fight.

When I notice I've only got a little bit of life...

that's always when I use the time spells.

Never giving up, I pursue the road to Rikiman, but...

...soon I lose what willpower I have.

If I had Sylar's abilities, Rikiman would be a breeze to defeat, but...

No matter what, however many times I try.....

...I cannot defeat Yuffieman!

No matter how many times I try...

I cannot dodge that umbrakinesis

I get behind him, and step backwards, but despite that...

He always closes the distance.

I tried to attempt stealing all his power too, but...

I cannot dodge his Telekinesis.

If I had immortality, I could easily defeat those Reigns, but...
No matter what, however many times I try...
... I cannot defeat Rikiman!

No matter how many times I try, I cannot avoid that Grey Reign.

I get behind him and attack repeatedly, but...

The Angel Reign ignores all my attacks regardless.

I've tried to attempt stealing all his power too, but...

against his energy absorption, it is meaningless. 

Let me guess, Time Manipulation wouldn't work against Derik.

Rikipleasedon'tkillmeIwwasbored

I've noticed every time I've tried to think, around that same spotThat I always get blocked by the same skillNever giving up, I challenge the Reigns,But soon lose everything. If I had immorality I could easily defeat him, but...No matter what, however many times I try......I cannot defeat Rikiman! No matter how many times I try, I cannot avoid that Grey Reign.I get behind him and attack repeatedly, but...The Angel Reign ignores all my attacks regardless.I've tried to attempt stealing all his power too, but...against his energy absorption, it is meaningless. Thus, for the sake of absolute victory......next time I will use time manipulation at the very end of the fight. When I notice I've only got a little bit of life...that's always when I use the time spells.Never giving up, I pursue the road to Rikiman, but......soon I lose what willpower I have. If I had Sylar's abilities, Rikiman would be a breeze to defeat, but...No matter what, however many times I try........I cannot defeat Yuffieman! No matter how many times I try...I cannot dodge that umbrakinesisI get behind him, and step backwards, but despite that...He always closes the distance.I tried to attempt stealing all his power too, but...I cannot dodge his Telekinesis.Thus, for the sake of absolute victory......next time I will use time manipulation at the very end of the fight. If I had immortality, I could easily defeat those Reigns, but...No matter what, however many times I try...... I cannot defeat Rikiman! No matter how many times I try, I cannot avoid that Grey Reign.I get behind him and attack repeatedly, but...The Angel Reign ignores all my attacks regardless.I've tried to attempt stealing all his power too, but...against his energy absorption, it is meaningless. Thus, for the sake of absolute victory......next time I will use time manipulation at the very end of the fight. 

Let me guess, Time Manipulation wouldn't work against Derik. Rikipleasedon'tkillmeIwwasbored
Quite correct. Passage of fate is dictated by time, and as time is part of fate, it cannot affect him. Only natural time will affect him.Anyway, it's fine. Yuffie might be mad about having you refrence her tho lol

Quite correct. Passage of fate is dictated by time, and as time is part of fate, it cannot affect him. Only natural time will affect him.Anyway, it's fine. Yuffie might be mad about having you refrence her tho lol

Welp. He really seems against the whole concept of fate.

Huzzah! Honestly, I see Sylar as one of the few OCs that could possibly stand up against Derik. Or any of Yuffie's characters, for that matter, but Sylar's skills were the quickest to read. 

Welp. He really seems against the whole concept of fate. Huzzah! Honestly, I see Sylar as one of the few OCs that could possibly stand up against Derik. Or any of Yuffie's characters, for that matter, but Sylar's skills were the quickest to read.

Derik is against control. His nature is wild and unpredictable because control is what he lacks, and dislikes it.