Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I think it should be like at the end of The Crow:

Sora: "I have something to give you! I don't want it anymore! Years of pain! All at once! All for you!" *Transfers everyone's "torment" into MX's Heart, overwhelming it and shattering it forever and having his last moments be spent in Mind Rape.*

Edited by Alan Smithee

Wow, um...

That would be intense, I can tell you that, and I'm sure Xehanort wouldn't be able to handle it, no matter what kind of pain he was ever put through. But it doesn't seem like something someone in the light would do at all.

I'm thinking Xehanort's end would be more accidental. Like maybe after the final battle, Xehanort still wants to continue fighting, so he taps into the darkness one more time, but it ends up swallowing the only thread of light he has left. He burns up in darkness, his control over all the vessels is broken, and everyone goes away happy.

Edited by KHrulz

All I know is that, Xehanort can't just fall into darkness. He has to die. That's they only way he can never come back.Maybe he dies from a heart attack? *badum- psh*

"By the power of the combined cholesterol of ALL of the hearts you've stolen!"