Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

How was the the first month of 2015 for you?

How was the the first month of 2015 for you?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How was the the first month of 2015 for you?

• Great! It was a lot better than I thought it would be
    • Good. Could've been a little better, but it was acceptable.
    • Neutral. Didn't really add anything to my life.
    • Bad. It was a lot worse than I imagined it would be
    • Another option? Tell us below!

It's been a great start of the year for me!  I graduated from my barbering course from Banca Institute, and my brother came from the US and spent the first two weeks of the month with the family!  Also, I've been playing a lot of 2.5, and I've been enjoying it like crazy!  And well, everything has been okay for me so far, thanks to God! I hope the rest of the year fares just as good. ^^

WHEN WE FINALLY GET NEWS ON Kingdom Hearts III, THAT'LL BE THE EPITOME OF MY HAPPINESS, I'LL FRICKIN DIE OF HAPPINES!!! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

Beginning was crap. Middle was okay. Ending was good.

Next month, though, is when I start university. Oh God, I can't wait to go and meet new people! :D I'm pretty excited, as you people can probably tell. xD

Peace!

Beginning, I forgot.

Middle/First week of classes, ok I guess.

Second week of classes starts off hectic, but as the days go by, those very things that has happen to me, It's been settled. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

hm. for me the early month of 2015.is good enough for me personally. where in this early years. i could control myself and turn myself into a better person then last year.

and. also in the next few month. i`m going to continue my study and went into the next level of University.knowing that i myself already had a place to worked out. 

This month was fine for me. It could have been better. I wasn't able to get tales of the abyss this month. Somebody promised me that I'm getting the game in February. I hope I get that game soon. I really want to play it. 

I started college, got a Bowser Amiibo, got Mario Galaxy 2 after waiting years for it to go on sale, got Prototype 2 and Ducktales Remastered for free because of PlayStation Plus, got to see a cool enough Nintendo Direct, had my 19th Birthday come and go, got a super sticker book of Pokemon as a present from my sister, got some coloring books and color pencils, got some Olaf VD cards and a Frozen Calendar, learned to give Xenoblade and Shulk a chance, got the Code Name S.T.E.A.M. Demo, and I think that's about it, oh and these two guys threw me in the dumpster...

Posted Image