Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Square Enix might have a hit on their hands with Life Is Strange

The first episode of Life Is Strange is out now on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. A free trial is also available. And it's something I recommend everyone tries. I don't want to spoil anything since I feel it could ruin the experience but things are looking really good for Life Is Strange.

I doubt the game will get anywhere near the popularity of other episodic titles like the Walking Dead....then again that depends on how they're gonna handle the game and if the game would become a hit or not

Anything by SE is bound to be awesome...

Like FF All The Bravest?

Nah, I don't think Steam support trials, do they?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630/

They offer demos, which I wish more games would do, but given that the first episode is $5, I think it's considered cheap enough to not warrant one. Still, sucks that I can't try it first, PC is the platform i'd be getting it on.

Square Enix and Dontnod*Credit where credit is due =P. They didn't make the actual game, mostly.

Without ruining the game, what genre is it?

Episodic adventure (think The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, basically half the crap Telltale churns out these days), only with the novel twist of being able to rewind time and undo your choices. It actually sounds really fun, so I'll be giving the demo a shot before likely buying it.

Square Enix and Dontnod*Credit where credit is due =P. They didn't make the actual game, mostly.Episodic adventure (think The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, basically half the crap Telltale churns out these days), only with the novel twist of being able to rewind time and undo your choices. It actually sounds really fun, so I'll be giving the demo a shot before likely buying it.

Sounds interesting, I hope the 7 hour demo download is worth it.

The first episode of Life Is Strange is out now on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. A free trial is also available. And it's something I recommend everyone tries. I don't want to spoil anything since I feel it could ruin the experience but things are looking really good for Life Is Strange.

Hmmm, its the first I've heard of this. I'll check it out as soon as I get home today, Thanks!

Did you buy the whole episode?

Square Enix and Dontnod*Credit where credit is due =P. They didn't make the actual game, mostly.Episodic adventure (think The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, basically half the crap Telltale churns out these days), only with the novel twist of being able to rewind time and undo your choices. It actually sounds really fun, so I'll be giving the demo a shot before likely buying it.

Oh, I'll give credit where credit is due. But simply on a site like KH13 most people won't know who Dontnod are but of course know Square Enix.

Oh, I'll give credit where credit is due. But simply on a site like KH13 most people won't know who Dontnod are but of course know Square Enix.

That's why you mention it, so people learn new things!Anyway, still on the fence about buying it. TellTale often discounts their stuff, but Dontnod is a relatively new company, so who knows if they'd do that so quickly.

That's why you mention it, so people learn new things!Anyway, still on the fence about buying it. TellTale often discounts their stuff, but Dontnod is a relatively new company, so who knows if they'd do that so quickly.

I don't see much reason to. Game is quite cheap.

I don't see much reason to. Game is quite cheap.

So am I :UPlus I'm not a huge fan of plunking down the cash for future installments; I didn't even play The Wolf Among Us and I hear that turned into a fiasco.Maybe, though.