Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gingienator

{ SPOILERS FROM CHI } Daybreak Town/ Chirithy/ Realm of Sleep in KH3 { SPOILERS FROM CHI }

So with the new update on Kingdom Hearts X, we now know that....

Chirithy is a DREAM EATER 0 ____ 0

Of course this was really shocking to everyone and all but that leaves really big BIG QUESTIONS. Does that mean Daybreak Town is a sleeping world? It would be weird to think this but...

Did the first legendary Keyblade War took place in the Sleeping Realm?

I know this still doesn't cover up about Chirithy because we still have to find out who is this "Great master" of the Fortellers. It really got me thinking if Sora would have to enter the Sleeping Realm for a reason. I know I'm wrong about this, but it's a thought. Still, everyone still has a lot of information to catch up on in order to defeat Master Xehanort because we know he planned this through really really really well...

Actually, didn't Mr. Nomura say that Meow Wow foreshadowed Chi?

Do you think Dream Eaters will also make a return to Kingdom Hearts III now because of Chirithy being a Dream Eater?

Again I may be completely out of this, but something is really off about Kingdom Hearts X now that we know more about Chirithy. What do you think? I would love to hear some of your theories :)

This makes no sense. I though the RoS didn't exist until the worlds where restored in KH1?

don't worry this was confusing myself :/some people on KHInsider believe that Daybreak Town is happening in present day after Sora and Riku woke up the remaining sleeping worlds. That assumption, I highly doubt it. Then some others thought that this timeless events could NOT be happening in the RoS. Still, whenever there are signs of Dream Eaters, then that means the players could possibly be in the RoS. What really doesn't make sense is that there are heartless in Daybreak Town. I mean there may be countless other Sleeping Worlds that Sora and Riku haven't seen yet. Whatever setting takes place in Chi, it could be dreams or data but I don't exactly know.I rather not take this seriously though because as far as we know, the Realm of Sleep is still a BIG mystery XDWe gotta look out for more information! Edited by gingienator

don't worry this was confusing myself :/some people on KHInsider believe that Daybreak Town is happening in present day after Sora and Riku woke up the remaining sleeping worlds. That assumption, I highly doubt it. Then some others thought that this timeless events could NOT be happening in the RoS. Still, whenever there are signs of Dream Eaters, then that means the players could possibly be in the RoS. What really doesn't make sense is that there are heartless in Daybreak Town. I mean there may be countless other Sleeping Worlds that Sora and Riku haven't seen yet. Whatever setting takes place in Chi, it could be dreams or data but I don't exactly know.I rather not take this seriously though because as far as we know, the Realm of Sleep is still a BIG mystery XDWe gotta look out for more information!

Exactly. Heartless can't get into the RoS.

This raises so may questions now, especially since Yen Sid was supposed to be keeping tabs on all of the "Sleeping Worlds". Did he know about this one too, and just didn't tell? Or has everyone forgotten the world of Chi? And if it's a sleeping world....who's doing the dreaming? From who's perspective are we seeing all of this from?? And for every Dreameater, you know there must be a Nightmare version. So where and who are the Nightmares in Chi?

Something from the Wiki:

"The nature of the Sleeping Worlds is complex as time is not of any concern as the worlds are a "dream" of sorts that depict events that occurred in the worlds before they were consumed."

So if Chi is asleep, then that means we are seeing events that have already happened, and are merely replaying themselves over and over

"As part of their Mark of Mastery exam, Yen Sid sends Sora and Riku to the Sleeping Worlds to unlock the seven Keyholes of Sleep, and return the worlds to the Realm of Light in order to obtain a power to Xehanort.  However, Xehanort foresaw such an event and arranged for his younger self to appear in the sleeping worlds."

So does this mean that a another version of Xehanort could be inside Chi as well? There is no time in Sleeping Worlds, so him being there wouldn't exactly be impossible. Is that where Ephemera comes in? Is that were the man in the Black Coat talking to the Foretellers comes in? Big Boss believes that Ephemera is the one in the Black Coat, and I believe him. It just makes so much sense! That silver hair, the dark Chirithy...something is wrong with him. Very, very, wrong.....I think there's no doubt he's associated with the 6th Follower and Xehanort in some way.

Maybe Chirithy might be a special dream eater that could be in the light realm.

huh...maybethat got me thinking since i guess each realm has something special Edited by gingienator

This raises so may questions now, especially since Yen Sid was supposed to be keeping tabs on all of the "Sleeping Worlds". Did he know about this one too, and just didn't tell? Or has everyone forgotten the world of Chi? And if it's a sleeping world....who's doing the dreaming? From who's perspective are we seeing all of this from?? And for every Dreameater, you know there must be a Nightmare version. So where and who are the Nightmares in Chi? Something from the Wiki: "The nature of the Sleeping Worlds is complex as time is not of any concern as the worlds are a "dream" of sorts that depict events that occurred in the worlds before they were consumed."  So if Chi is asleep, then that means we are seeing events that have already happened, and are merely replaying themselves over and over  "As part of their Mark of Mastery exam, Yen Sid sends Sora and Riku to the Sleeping Worlds to unlock the seven Keyholes of Sleep, and return the worlds to the Realm of Light in order to obtain a power to Xehanort.  However, Xehanort foresaw such an event and arranged for his younger self to appear in the sleeping worlds." So does this mean that a another version of Xehanort could be inside Chi as well? There is no time in Sleeping Worlds, so him being there wouldn't exactly be impossible. Is that where Ephemera comes in? Is that were the man in the Black Coat talking to the Foretellers comes in? Big Boss believes that Ephemera is the one in the Black Coat, and I believe him. It just makes so much sense! That silver hair, the dark Chirithy...something is wrong with him. Very, very, wrong.....I think there's no doubt he's associated with the 6th Follower and Xehanort in some way.

I definitely agree with you!I was actually rewatching some cutscenes from DDD and i remember seeing Riku inside Monstro say that dreams could have been repeating themselves over and over and over again until they've been reawakened back into the real world and real time. If Chi IS in the Sleeping Realm then the war and events MAY be repeating itself over and over again. Now that's a scary thought. I do know where your going through with Ephemera. I mean I knew something was up the minute we all met him. Of course, the white hair and yellow eyes is a dead giveaway! Didn't Yen Sid or Joshua say time actually does flow differently in each version of every sleeping world? Geez... Master Cuckoonort thought this through really well that it even shocked Yen Sid @ _ @I actually do also have the feeling that Ephemera has something to do with Master Xehanort and the Black Coat. Still...IF and IF Daybreak Town is stuck in the Sleeping Realm, all this still doesn't explain why Heartless are in there. Heartless aren't suppose to be able to travel inside the Sleeping Realm. It's scary to also think that maybe the Keyblade War is repeating itself since...god knows when!

Chirithy DOES have the Dream Eater symbol on it's back. Are the lost master in the Realm of Sleep right now? In real time? Were they in the Realm of Sleep WHILE Sora and Riku were? Who knows.

Exactly! After this, i thought that the "Lost Masters" would be stuck in the Realm of Sleep ever since...maybe fairytale times???it still doesn't explain why Heartless are there!

Chi is basically a repeat of the original keyblade war in the sleeping realm. So the lost masters are probably still in a Ven like state. The real question is why heartless are there if it is the sleeping realm.

Maybe... But like you said, dreams repeat themsleves until they have been reawakened and back into the real time. I do also wonder why Heartless are there if the events took place in the sleeping realm.

I definitely agree with you!I was actually rewatching some cutscenes from DDD and i remember seeing Riku inside Monstro say that dreams could have been repeating themselves over and over and over again until they've been reawakened back into the real world and real time. If Chi IS in the Sleeping Realm then the war and events MAY be repeating itself over and over again.Now that's a scary thought. I do know where your going through with Ephemera. I mean I knew something was up the minute we all met him. Of course, the white hair and yellow eyes is a dead giveaway! Didn't Yen Sid or Joshua say time actually does flow differently in each version of every sleeping world? Geez... Master Cuckoonort thought this through really well that it even shocked Yen Sid @ _ @I actually do also have the feeling that Ephemera has something to do with Master Xehanort and the Black Coat. Still...IF and IF Daybreak Town is stuck in the Sleeping Realm, all this still doesn't explain why Heartless are in there. Heartless aren't suppose to be able to travel inside the Sleeping Realm. It's scary to also think that maybe the Keyblade War is repeating itself since...god knows when!

Crazy isn't it?? And now, that reminds me of something Master X said to Terra:

"Every time the Worlds fall to Darkness, a boy will be there to save them. But it won't be you, Terra!!"

I was like: wait, does this mean that this whole "hero thing" has happened before?? And more than once?! Is the world of KH as we know it, trapped in some kind of neverending limbo?  And the fact that Master X might know this, and is using this fact as an advantage over everyone else, is frightening.

Crazy isn't it?? And now, that reminds me of something Master X said to Terra:  "Every time the Worlds fall to Darkness, a boy will be there to save them. But it won't be you, Terra!!" I was like: wait, does this mean that this whole "hero thing" has happened before?? And more than once?! Is the world of KH as we know it, trapped in some kind of neverending limbo?  And the fact that Master X might know this, and is using this fact as an advantage over everyone else, is frightening.

ohmygodso basically what you're saying is that there in a neverending limbo © ~ ©then...basically history is repeating itself?!!i have to say this series is making me have fearseriously!! being scared at a game?! i guess there was more than one hero who saved the worlds from darkness other than the heroes we know right now?

ohmygodso basically what you're saying is that there in a neverending limbo © ~ ©then...basically history is repeating itself?!!i have to say this series is making me have fearseriously!! being scared at a game?!i guess there was more than one hero who saved the worlds from darkness other than the heroes we know right now?

I believe it is a possibility, my dear. There have been many Keyblade wielders throughout time, so why is this particular group of young people so important now? Shall they be the ones to finally put this cycle to rest, once and for all? So much speculation, so little answers.... Perhaps learning more about the Foretellers, and the events of Chi itself shall tell us more.

I believe it is a possibility, my dear. There have been many Keyblade wielders throughout time, so why is this particular group of young people so important now? Shall they be the ones to finally put this cycle to rest, once and for all? So much speculation, so little answers.... Perhaps learning more about the Foretellers, and the events of Chi itself shall tell us more.

maybe so...let's just hope that our heroes would stop this madness once and for all.hopefully we'll get more info about the Foretellers soon :)

I definitely agree with you!Exactly! After this, i thought that the "Lost Masters" would be stuck in the Realm of Sleep ever since...maybe fairytale times???it still doesn't explain why Heartless are there!

The Heartless could just be figments of their imagination, of their dreams. Maybe, for each dream, there is laws the dream must follow. Possibly The Lost Master's law was that Chirithy is the only Dream Eater. You also have to take into account that this was placed during the first KeyBlade War. So there was bound to be Heartless as figments of their dream.

The Heartless could just be figments of their imagination, of their dreams. Maybe, for each dream, there is laws the dream must follow. Possibly The Lost Master's law was that Chirithy is the only Dream Eater. You also have to take into account that this was placed during the first KeyBlade War. So there was bound to be Heartless as figments of their dream.

hmmm...I never thought of it that way! :0I think it's possible that it could be figments of their imaginationI mean since Dreams could create something really odd

hmmm...I never thought of it that way! :0I think it's possible that it could be figments of their imaginationI mean since Dreams could create something really odd

Also, I think they're trying to go back to the KeyBlade War, in case they missed vital information.

Hmm... this is all very interesting. I remember in an interview after KH3D that Nomura made it very clear that there were still more worlds in the Realm of Sleep. At the time I thought he was just referring to more Disney Worlds, but maybe he's had Daybreak Town in mind since KH3D?Personally it makes sense to me for the Dream Eaters to show up in KH3. If the bad guys are going to have Heartless, Nobodies, and (potentially) Unversed on their side, the good guys need a creature army of their own!

Hmm... this is all very interesting. I remember in an interview after KH3D that Nomura made it very clear that there were still more worlds in the Realm of Sleep. At the time I thought he was just referring to more Disney Worlds, but maybe he's had Daybreak Town in mind since KH3D?Personally it makes sense to me for the Dream Eaters to show up in KH3. If the bad guys are going to have Heartless, Nobodies, and (potentially) Unversed on their side, the good guys need a creature army of their own!

I knew Nomura said something about it! XDbut yeah! Our heroes do need an army of their own to help fight the 13 Darknesses once and for all! I'm pretty sure Nomura had Daybreak Town in mind since DDD since he DOES plan ahead very well :/Dream Eaters army sounds like The Avengers to me xD