Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joker

KHUX Im calling it now. Ephemera is the hooded person

That Dream your player has of the fortellers talking to a person in a black coat,its going to be Ephemra.maybe not he himself,a furure version of himself maybe.but i just know its going to happen. i mean come on look back at bbs.Nourma said we saw MF twcie during bbs not counting the Boss fight.and look how tht truned out

I've been thinking this the whole freakin time! I told ya'll that boy was bad news.... He's probably the 6th Follower, too. Silver hair was a dead giveaway.

Edited by Pandy Monium

Here I am just chillin'Not knowing what the hell everyone is talking about because I can't play Chi.Because it's Japan only and a freaking browser gameDammit Nomura

This can save lives. I doubt many people are actually undertstanding the story because they are playing it. Since there isn't a translation and all.

I think that the hooded figure is probably time-travelling Youngnort convincing the 5 Unions leaders to become the 5 yet unknown members of True Org. XIII

Your right, it is youngnort. it states it in DDD when sora talks to him

Um just fyi there were/are two hooded people in Chi. One of them was one of the Foretellers (I think it was Anguis but I could be wrong) and then we have Mr. Mysterio-dude.

My only qualm with that is how did Ephemera have the key to get inside the clock tower and now, when he's with the player, he doesn't have access to it? Or is it a dream where anything can happen and we don't question Square logic?

Inb4 Xehanort is actually a human projection of Kingdom Hearts trying to restore balance to itself after the Keyblade War.

That was actually a theory about the Mysterious Figure back when BBS came out.

Honestly half the shit we came up with as an identity for MF is far more interesting than what it actually ended up being.

Um just fyi there were/are two hooded people in Chi. One of them was one of the Foretellers (I think it was Anguis but I could be wrong) and then we have Mr. Mysterio-dude.

My only qualm with that is how did Ephemera have the key to get inside the clock tower and now, when he's with the player, he doesn't have access to it? Or is it a dream where anything can happen and we don't question Square logic?

thts kinda part of why i think Epmerma is the hooded guy talking to the fortellers.he just happens to know of some secert passage and is leading you on.kinda likein TWEWY  where Joshua is really God and is just leading Neku on

Edited by Big Boss

Inb4 Ephemera is actually Xehanort.

Inb4 Xehanort is actually a human projection of Kingdom Hearts trying to restore balance to itself after the Keyblade War.

I doubt this, since Kingdom Hearts seems to reject him at every turn.

If anyone is an unknowing agent of Kingdom Hearts' will it's Sora

Look at the stuff that's happened to him.

He's a dull, ordinary, normal boy who was never given the Inheritance Ceremony yet events still align to ensure he becomes a wielder just when the worlds need one most.He somehow manages to defeat every incarnation of one of the most powerful Keyblade Masters with no formal training, not to mention Terra's Lingering Will

He makes connections with others instantly (without forcing them like a certain other person)How could all this happen to someone with no special talents or abilities unless something more powerful was behind it?

This can save lives. I doubt many people are actually undertstanding the story because they are playing it. Since there isn't a translation and all.

How do you cut through all the useless side-worlds conversations and unimportant grinding? I tried watching those but got so bored since absolutley nothing seemed to be important and massive amounts of gameplay were mixed in with all the cutscenes.

Edited by Ninkoro

How do you cut through all the useless side-worlds conversations and unimportant grinding? I tried watching those but got so bored since absolutley nothing seemed to be important and massive amounts of gameplay were mixed in with all the cutscenes.

Well the thing is I watched them one by one when they were released. I also tend to watch other people's playthroughs on youtube so.

Well the thing is I watched them one by one when they were released. I also tend to watch other people's playthroughs on youtube so.

Oh that would make it more manageable. But I mean I watch other peoples playthroughs too, but usually theres commentary so it eases the repetitiveness or else the gameplay is actually entertaining.

I just kinda hope once he's done with the whole thing he strings together all the cutscenes in a single series of vids

I doubt this, since Kingdom Hearts seems to reject him at every turn.If anyone is an unknowing agent of Kingdom Hearts' will it's SoraLook at the stuff that's happened to him.He's a dull, ordinary, normal boy who was never given the Inheritance Ceremony yet events still align to ensure he becomes a wielder just when the worlds need one most.He somehow manages to defeat every incarnation of one of the most powerful Keyblade Masters with no formal training, not to mention Terra's Lingering WillHe makes connections with others instantly (without forcing them like a certain other person)How could all this happen to someone with no special talents or abilities unless something more powerful was behind it?

That's the whole point behind Sora's character, by being himself and opening himself up to others, something almost every FF/SQuare Enix character (looking at you Neku, cloud, squall, and lightning) have problems with doing, he is able to make these connections and the fact that he values these connections above all else. Something that nomura has stated as being something any ordinary person (Atleast in his eyes) is capable of doing, that you don't have to be special to do great things, which sora proves at every turn by defeating those who were special (truly chosen by the keyblade, etc). To make it so that sora has had kingdom hearts guiding, even slightly aiding him throughout his journey would detract from the essence of his character. Having a god like being back you up kind of makes you special.

That's the whole point behind Sora's character, by being himself and opening himself up to others, something almost every FF/SQuare Enix character (looking at you Neku, cloud, squall, and lightning) have problems with doing, he is able to make these connections and the fact that he values these connections above all else. Something that nomura has stated as being something any ordinary person (Atleast in his eyes) is capable of doing, that you don't have to be special to do great things, which sora proves at every turn by defeating those who were special (truly chosen by the keyblade, etc). To make it so that sora has had kingdom hearts guiding, even slightly aiding him throughout his journey would detract from the essence of his character. Having a god like being back you up kind of makes you special.

That's one way of looking at it.But another way is that KH chose Sora as an agent because he isn't special.To me it seems like being able to accomplish these things without any supernatural assistance makes him special. He already accomplishes is greatest feat by borrowing power form others, and the worlds already helped him out once, presenting the door to Xemnas' KH to him. So having KH interfere and most necessary moments doesn't seem like such a stretch.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I'm waiting for it to somehow come to US for me to bother looking into it. I wish Nomira just made a Skyrim online Destitny kind of game with Chi. That coulve been like the best KH move ever