Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

What Do YOU NOT Wish For KH3?

Is There ANYTHING You Do NOT Wish To See In "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

Personally, I'd Rather They Wait With "Frozen (2013)" And Include "Tangled (2010)", First.  I Also Do NOT Want Star Wars Or Marvel (Never Enjoyed Either One) -- They BOTH DO NOT Feel Like Disney And Would Be Best To Leave Out.

How About YOU?

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-44396200-1416835771_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-85997500-1421073813_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-23297800-1421073824_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-22576500-1418134165_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-16372400-1416235846_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-56370700-1416231381_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-02003000-1415718856_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-47998900-1415023490_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-48616100-1413984115_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-43562300-1413983642_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-64070400-1413983637_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-37039300-1413983633_thumb.jpg

Is There ANYTHING You Do NOT Wish To See In "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

Personally, I'd Rather They Wait With "Frozen (2013)" And Include "Tangled (2010)", First.  I Also Do NOT Want Star Wars Or Marvel (Never Enjoyed Either One) -- They BOTH DO NOT Feel Like Disney And Would Be Best To Leave Out.

How About YOU?

Even though Disney co-produces Pixar movies, these movies feels much more Pixar than Disney itself...you have to remember too that, before the acquisition, Pixar was pretty much a Steve Jobs company, thus, a separate company, and then, after its acquisition by Disney in 2006, everybody now considers Pixar Disney...so why can't Marvel and Star Wars be considered too? Oh, and remember: if no Marvel in KH3, then no Big Hero 6 there, too...

Uh, no Rescuers Down Under, No Mary Poppins or Neverland, No Wonderland, I can't think of any right now. But I'd actually be okay with Star Wars and Marvel in KH. And as much as I loathe Frozen I have to admit it'd be a cool KH World. But Like you said: Tangled before Frozen

I Haven't Seen "Big Hero 6" Yet, So I Cannot Say For THAT One.  I Might Change My Mind Just For That Movie If I Get The Chance To See It Sometime Soon; I Want To See It, But I Haven't Had The Opportunity Just Yet.  I Was Mainly Referring To All Those Super-Hero Movies (i.e. Spiderman), Which I Never Got Into.

Star Wars Was Just Too Violent For Me....

Edited by SoraDaxjer28

Sorry, but that's when the game will probably be released, you know, to celebrate the series 15 birthday...

...and they lived happy forever after?

"Disney Ending
In a contest of people, the arrangement that everyone wins, i.e., a game of musical chairs where there are four more chairs than there are players."

Multiplayer. I don't trust any company can put that in a major titled game and still have an amazing story ending or great end mission design. Not after the horror show that was Assassins Creed 3..

Two things

first of all this guy..... I don't like, how can you say you marvel and Star Wars those are master pieces.

Second let's face it there are only going to be 13 worlds in kingdom hearts ||| 7 of those world we can be sure about so they only have space to add 6. Frozen is one of those 6.

List I am sure about:

1. Twilight town/ mysterious tower

2. Cable town/ which looks like land of departure from what Ive heard/ if that's true castle oblivion

3. Wonderland

4. Agrabah.

5. Dwarf woodland

6.enchanted domain

7. The world that never was

8. Frozen

9. Destiny island Probably not much is happening there.

10. Olympic coliseum/ excuse my spelling if it's wrong

11. LILO and stitches world

12. Never land

13 chicken little/ woops looks like I named all 13

14. Travelers town/ lets make that 17

Yes that's all I can name that I can almost without a shadow of a doubt name

15. The world cloud went too

16. Disney castle/ Disney town

17, Halloween town/ this one is kind off a hope it will be there decisivesora want decisive pumpkin

18 while we are at it lets make that 21 worlds

Edited by decisivesora123

I really don't want to see Wonderland/Boxland and no to that horrible Johnny Depp version no more WONDERLAND. It's okay if the princesses just have a cameo like in KH1 but let's face it there's nothing more to do in the princesses of heart's worlds anymore without Kairi's/Radiant Garden. If Agrabah is going to appear again like in design from KH1 and the spinoff titles then no more Agrabah. I don't want to visit the same worlds over and over cause Halloween Town was pointless in 358/2 days, Coded and COM.

And no I don't want to see Star Wars or Marvel in the final of the Xehanort saga that I haft to say no to. And for those who say that if Marvel is not in KH3 then Big Hero 6 can not be included because it's a Marvel property you are very wrong. Big Hero 6 is indeed a Marvel's comic but the Disney version is owned by Disney and only Disney so the director said himself when he started making the film back in 2011 after Winnie The Pooh It's Disney's own take on the comic. Big Hero 6 could appear anyway in KH3 without any rights from Marvel but since we are already in 2015 I don't know if Big Hero 6 will be included if Nomura has already chosen worlds and when you think about it there are a lot of untouched Disney Features left for the game. 

I also don't want to see lazy face movements or dialogue like from previous games. 

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

"Disney Ending
In a contest of people, the arrangement that everyone wins, i.e., a game of musical chairs where there are four more chairs than there are players."

That very rarely happens in a Disney movie.

A bad game.

Really, there's not much in specific I do or don't want in KH3. Marvel and Star Wars have already been covered, but aside from that I'm fairly open to most things. I just want KH3 to feel like a finale that wraps up the plot points the games kept planting.

With Marvel & Star Wars does that count Big Hero 6 along with dlc weapons from Marvel & Star Wars?

With Marvel & Star Wars does that count Big Hero 6 along with dlc weapons from Marvel & Star Wars?

Disney's version of Big Hero 6 doesn't count. Marvel gave them permission to make it, but it's otherwise a Disney original movie that's part of their animated canon, in the same category of Aladdin and Lion King and Frozen. And I don't know what dlc you're talking about.

Disney's version of Big Hero 6 doesn't count. Marvel gave them permission to make it, but it's otherwise a Disney original movie that's part of their animated canon, in the same category of Aladdin and Lion King and Frozen. And I don't know what dlc you're talking about.

Like Goofy having Captain America's shield, Donald having Thor's hammer, and Sora wielding a lightsaber keyblade as dlcs.

Like Goofy having Captain America's shield, Donald having Thor's hammer, and Sora wielding a lightsaber keyblade as dlcs.

Where did it say there's going to be dlc in KH3, let alone dlc based on Marvel? Did I miss something or are you just assuming it'll happen?