Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

THIS is Unreal Engine 4! What if KH 3 looks like this?

WHOA! That's so pretty! Can I have that house, please? and are you sure this isn't a real house?

But seriously, future games like this would be amazing! I just want the virtual reality things.... or maybe I don't cause then id get lazy, but still this is amazing!

OH. MY. STARS. O_o

WE'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE EVERY SINGLE BEAD OF SWEAT ROLL DOWN ANSEM'S SWEET BODY!!! DX

WE'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE EVERY SINGLE WRINKLE ON XEHANORT'S SKIN!!!!

WE'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE EVERY SINGLE WRINKLE ON XEHANORT'S SKIN!!!!

And we are going to see Xion and Namine look even sexier than ever before!.......I mean I think KH3 will look nice. I hope The Lion King makes it into the game.

I'm thinking of developing on Unreal Engine 4 (UE4). I can get it for 20 bucks but I need a better PC…

Scratch that: I AM developing on Unreal Engine 4. It's extremely easy to use, has up to date graphics and is super cheap.

Edited by Sun Wukong

Don't get too hyped guys. Sorry to be the bubble burster, but this tech demo is built on technology 3-5x more powerful than the PS4 - I'm talking high-end gaming PC's. The PS4 has quite a bit of limitations, but this level of quality (plus NPC's, AI, Interactables, real-time rendering etc.) can only really be achievable by PC.

... As of now...

Unless a professional can prove me incorrect. I'm willing to learn.