Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SirBuckford

KHCoM What if Marluxia knew the Organization's (Xehanort's) true goal?

I don't recall Marluxia ever elaborating as to why he wanted to overthrow the Organization, so I was thinking about why... maybe it was because he found out about the plan to turn everyone into Xehanort?  Maybe he wanted to destroy those super loyal to Xemnas? (Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, and Saix come to mind)

I suppose he could've just wanted to be the leader and be all pompous and whatnot, but I feel like there would've been more to his reasons.

Edited by SirBuckford

You've got me thinking with this thread. So during my quick search on the web, I saw that there was a dialogue between marluxia and Larxene concerning recovering their hearts. Larxene said it was pretty painful to have one and marluxia agreed. This was not shown in the game, seems to be part of a written story.

Should that be true, then we could suppose that they were fooled just like the other members. He probably thought that getting their hearts back wasn't such an important thing and had other plans for the organization in mind.

I don't recall Marluxia ever elaborating as to why he wanted to overthrow the Organization, so I was thinking about why... maybe it was because he found out about the plan to turn everyone into Xehanort?  Maybe he wanted to destroy those super loyal to Xemnas? (Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, and Saix come to mind)

I suppose he could've just wanted to be the leader and be all pompous and whatnot, but I feel like there would've been more to his reasons.

what if Marluxia and Larxene's Somebodies appear in KH3 and help Sora take down Xehanort and his new organization?

I don't think so. However I do think that Xemnas knew what they were planning and let Sora destroy them anyway because they weren't good candidates in the first place.

The reason Axel was sent to CO was bc Xemnas knew they were traitors and they were to be assassinated.:P

Marluxia was a pretty badass one-off villain. Loved me some pink-hair badasses. I'd like to see every Organization 13 Nobody's Somebody in KH3 or games afterward, with all the stuff we got going on now we could see the way the cookie really crumbles with some characters. If Demyx had a heart, would he really be pushing himself to be in some evil and ominous organization? Is Luxord himself really evil, he seems awfully chivalrous. I think most of the Organization people are goodhearted (even tho they didn't have hearts lel) and were just in the Organization due to desperation and wanting hearts. They could easily have Marluxia come back as as Somebody in KH3 and have him trying to stop Xehanort and revealing he wanted Sora to overthrow the Organization to stop Xemnas, but it would be odd too. The Organization were obviously bad guys, so if Marluxia just spoke out to him and said "We gotta a problem and I'm not really a bad guy trust me" I'm sure that could have saved a lot of trouble and that Sora would have helped him take down the Organization anyway.

Is Luxord himself really evil, he seems awfully chivalrous. 

I think that's only because of his accent. He still seems pretty okay with unloading a cannonade on Sora and friends.

Well, with the way Nomura works, there's really no telling about Marluxia's intentions.  Marluxia wanted to overthrow the Organization in order to gain more power and spearhead the Organization.  But, with all of the lore that has been added in since Chain Of Memories, there's really no telling where Nomura could see Marluxia's goal, as of now.  For all we know, he might arrange some story threads and reveal things about Marluxia that relate to Xehanort's true goal, but who knows? :)

I think they did but correct me if i am wrong xion was not supposed to be destroyed only roxas but didnt marluxia want roxas to stay alive before he was assasinated.