Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

How many hours a day do you spend on KH13?

How many hours a day do you spend on KH13?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours a day do you spend on KH13?

• Less than 1 hour
    • 1-4 hours
    • 5-9 hours
    • 10+ hours
    • It depends on many variables [the day of the week, my mood, etc]

Depends. While I'm multitasking at the library on Tuesdays and Wednesday, definitely a lot. Other days, not as much. I do wanna get on more often and be a part of the community, though.

Less than an hour. I just check in randomly. I don't linger much.

Yeah, basically this. I'll monitor some discussion occasionally, but I've got plenty of other things to do, so I'll just check back every now and again.

Yeah, basically this. I'll monitor some discussion occasionally, but I've got plenty of other things to do, so I'll just check back every now and again.

Plus the site has slowed down some, so not as much going on to be involved with these days. 

Many. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many. And it's seriously beginning to take a toll on my mental health. I promise myself I'll take a hiatus, but I just keep finding my way back here somehow! >.<

Can we call KH13 a cult now? ^

Plus the site has slowed down some, so not as much going on to be involved with these days. 

Can we call KH13 a cult now? ^

A cult that requires us to swear allegiance to an almighty DC, devote our minds and bodies to the computer, and surrender our livelihood to Kingdom Hearts??

Posted Image

It varies by a huge margin. I do get on a couple times everyday (except when home work literally sucks away all my time out of school) so that I can do my moderating duties, but how long I stay outside of that just depends on my mood, how active the site is that day, and how much free time I have.