Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

Your Number 1 World Wanted For KH3?

So, What Is YOUR #1 Choice For A World In "Kingdom Hearts 3"?  It Can Be Disney, Final Fantasy, Or Something Entirely Different.

Personally, I'd Like To See Never Land Again.  I Feel Like There's Lots Of Possibilities Story-Wise And It Could Involve Multiple Source(s), Too!!  Besides, I'd Like To Fly Again And See Sora Visit The Main Island Itself.  I'd Also Like To See More Of The Lost Boys, The Indians In Their Village, And Maybe Some Mermaids.  The Locations In "Kingdom Hearts:  Birth By Sleep" Did Seem Rather Empty.  Perhaps Tinker Bell And Her Fairy Friends Could All Form A Single Summon, One Where You Choose Which Character's Powers To Use In Battle Like How You Can Choose Genie's Drive Style In "Kingdom Hearts 2".

How About YOU?

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-00304500-1416403261_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-44396200-1416835771_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-23297800-1421073824_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-85997500-1421073813_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-78736800-1417537947_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-35120300-1416922100_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-16372400-1416235846_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-56370700-1416231381_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-02003000-1415718856_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-47998900-1415023490_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-48616100-1413984115_thumb.jpg

I would love to check in on my favorite movie of all time again, The Lion King, and see how everything has changed since the ending of KH2. It would be awesome to see Kiara's story in KH!

(Also a backup world for me would be Frozen, just as long as it has Olaf, because I <3 Olaf!)

I don't know because there are so many I just want I can't have a number 1. But I hope Pride Lands returns because it and Halloween Town were my favourites and Pride Lands needs to be back. 

Also, I want Tangled (Corona Kingdom) Jungle Book (Dancing Jungle) Princess and the Frog (New Orleans/City of Jazz) and Pocahontas (Native America) to be in. At LEAST Princess and the Frog, please, Square. <3

So, What Is YOUR #1 Choice For A World In "Kingdom Hearts 3"?  It Can Be Disney, Final Fantasy, Or Something Entirely Different.

Personally, I'd Like To See Never Land Again.  I Feel Like There's Lots Of Possibilities Story-Wise And It Could Involve Multiple Source(s), Too!!  Besides, I'd Like To Fly Again And See Sora Visit The Main Island Itself.  I'd Also Like To See More Of The Lost Boys, The Indians In Their Village, And Maybe Some Mermaids.  The Locations In "Kingdom Hearts:  Birth By Sleep" Did Seem Rather Empty.  Perhaps Tinker Bell And Her Fairy Friends Could All Form A Single Summon, One Where You Choose Which Character's Powers To Use In Battle Like How You Can Choose Genie's Drive Style In "Kingdom Hearts 2".

How About YOU?

Assuming KH3 would have 20 (playable) worlds (while some would just make a cameo appearance), here are my ideas/opinions:

* Twilight Town/ Mysterious Tower

* Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion

* Cable Town

* Keyblade Graveyard

* Land of Departure/ Castle Oblivion

* Destiny Islands

* Realm of Darkness

******maaaybeee Traverse Town (cameo appearance)

... and, as for the Disney worlds:

* Big Hero 6

* Tangled

* Frozen? (if it becomes a musical world, then NO)

* Olympus Coliseum

* 101 Dalmatians

* Lady and the Tramp

* Toy Story

* The Incredibles

* The Rescuers

* Pocahontas

* Disney Castle

* The Princess and the Frog

* Wreck-It Ralph

I've been saying this over and over again, but I'll say it again...

SHIBUYA!

They couldn't possibly just drop the TWEWY characters out after introducing them so nicely in DDD. Plus there was that whole 'see you in shibuya' thing so. It just has to be there.

You took the words out of my mouth  :tongue:

Destiny Islands, playable, and being able to visit it whenever you want, I really want this world there sure we had it in Chain of Memories where you could revisit it whenever you want but then you would have to open up the floors again which sucked so I just want to visit that world whenever we want.

I would love to visit shibuya and midgar arghhh square your kill'in me also big hero 6 would be awesome sora in sanfransokyo is a must and whreck it ralph and frozen would be nice.

The 100 Acre Wood. It doesn't even have to be a long level. With the maelstrom of drama that is sure to surround his life, I just want Sora to kind of have a quiet moment with Pooh Bear, who, if nothing else, can provide clarity. If lunch isn't in danger, than the problem can't be that big, after all.

Lets see... Shibuya is a must.  Other than that Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Big Hero 6, and Tangled would be awesome.  Oh and Toy Story I think might be overdue for an appearance. And Brave would be cool too. I can't pick one sorry