Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdom Of Me

I defeated Lingering Will

Level 99 Oblivion Keyblade, Proud mode. Maybe not so noteworthy here, but it was one of the hardest boss fights, and it had an annoying amount of luck on which combo, and linked combos LW would use, for example the "dark cannon" and the command lock bolt, if he uses them one after another.... he shoots out a cannon, and if you don't destroy the ball of energy, and he then shots you with the command locked bolt, you are stuck in the animation long enough for the ball to hit you and you have no health... His attack lock and magic lock were not as bad as I thought, I just waited for any normal opening, then spammed thunder, it REALLY sucks when it's late level when he his more wild and you have to heal, however I learned to block most of his berserk! Block, Block, Block, Pause, Block, Super glided, wait for it..., Block, block, block, block, Pause, Block xD.... I was doing a really good run and he was down to his last bar, and then he used attack lock... but somehow he missed... I mus have rolled just by chance because I didn't even notice I didn't get hit with it, with that I waited for an opening and defeated him. 

I used my forms, but only used them to heal, auto-form makes a great Elixir! I don't use them to fight at the stage of the game because normal Sora has much more agility and diversity than most of the forms and only two of the forms actually have block. 

I now have a silver crown.... and now All have to do all the mushrooms.... I'm not doing the mushrooms, I have Danganronpa 2 to play!

Congrats! Seems like you put a lot of effort into defeating him! Do the mushrooms sometime later on -- they're fun and will reward you with the gold crown ;)

but... I kinda like the silver crown.... it matches my Final Form! Gotta stay in style, am I right! JK, but I've tried a bunch of the mushrooms already, but I have no idea how to get the high score, I know you have to use forms on most of them, but I end up using it all up. I will one day, I'm going to try to perfect all the Kingdom Hearts games.... except Chain of Memories.... because **** Chain of memories.

but... I kinda like the silver crown.... it matches my Final Form! Gotta stay in style, am I right! JK, but I've tried a bunch of the mushrooms already, but I have no idea how to get the high score, I know you have to use forms on most of them, but I end up using it all up. I will one day, I'm going to try to perfect all the Kingdom Hearts games.... except Chain of Memories.... because **** Chain of memories.

No..... No..... Just.... No.....

No..... No..... Just.... No.....

:P Its not my kind of game... the lack of.... well anything, Combos, Combo Extenders, blocks, Air recovery... it was just the same thing for 20 hours for both Sora and Riku... I know some people like it, and I know why some people like it. The story is fine, great even... but it was too repetitive for me.

:P Its not my kind of game... the lack of.... well anything, Combos, Combo Extenders, blocks, Air recovery... it was just the same thing for 20 hours for both Sora and Riku... I know some people like it, and I know why some people like it. The story is fine, great even... but it was too repetitive for me.

I'm guessing you hate sleights....

I'm guessing you hate sleights....

Eh... I'm perfectly aware how to use them, but I'm not going to set my deck up for them, I just put high cards. 7s, 8s, and 9s attack cards, and I can just combine three cards and they brake almost any Boss sleights, and if I just happen to combine into a sleight, then thats fine...  

Congrats and all of that, but... Why Oblivion?

Decisive Pumpkin would do the job much better xD

Ah, as I said Forms make a great MP and HP heal, and Oblivion gives you a drive boost, allowing my drive to refill much faster :D, besides I don't like Decisive Pumpkin's design, Nothing personal, I'm just really picky...

Ah, as I said Forms make a great MP and HP heal, and Oblivion gives you a drive boost, allowing my drive to refill much faster :D, besides I don't like Decisive Pumpkin's design, Nothing personal, I'm just really picky...

Quota ._.

You could try the easy way, by doing the Fenrir/Negative Combo Strat xD

Quota ._.

You could try the easy way, by doing the Fenrir/Negative Combo Strat xD

Quota? what do you mean? Also I'm not one for doing things the easy way... where is the fun? I didn't even look at a guid even though the fight took me a day and a half!

Quota? what do you mean? Also I'm not one for doing things the easy way... where is the fun? I didn't even look at a guid even though the fight took me a day and a half!

Quota means that I've reached my limit of likes for today xD

Eh... I'm perfectly aware how to use them, but I'm not going to set my deck up for them, I just put high cards. 7s, 8s, and 9s attack cards, and I can just combine three cards and they brake almost any Boss sleights, and if I just happen to combine into a sleight, then thats fine...  

That's sad... No wonder you feel the game is repetitive. :/ You won't even use it's most useful mechanic.

What, nobody here used Kingdom Key? It has Damage Control!Anyway, congrats. Planning on a Critical run? :U

Yes, however defense wasn't an issue because I had second wind and second chance, so as long as I had more than 1 HP I could survive most of his combos.

I do plan on doing a Critical run soon, I have other games to play and I'm still working though Dream Drop Distance, however if it is going to be remade I feel I would enjoy it more as a console game :P 

Not so noteworthy?  That is a great accomplishment. 

Thanks! I figured its been two months that most of you guys already done it and it wasn't a big deal anymore :P 

That's sad... No wonder you feel the game is repetitive. :/ You won't even use it's most useful mechanic.

Its not only that, but the Disney worlds were nothing more than flat interchangeable backdrops, they had no story they all were 3 act segments that mirrored whatever theme was going on in Castle Oblivion. I liked Coded as a game better because at least each world was unique. One of my friends really likes COM, Days and hates Coded I kinda liked coded and hated Com and did't care much about Day's gameplay... whatever our differences we can all agree that KH1, KHII, and BBS were fantastic games...