Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SRKTVAMDGRLXN

Sora96's posts are just like this...

Please Lu Xun, you know the Sora96 of 2011. A completely different person.

* Being serious for a while *

Truth be told, I have not been following up with how you have behaved for quite some time, except for having to deliberate with the other mods when someone reports a post of yours.

But I will be fair from now on. "Consider yourself on probation"(just like Vanitas told Aqua)

I sincerely hope that the Brayden of 2011 is dead. I will be delighted if there's a new, nice Sora96 :)

Edited by Lu Xun

Truth be told, I have not been following up with how you have behaved for quite some time, except for having to deliberate with the other mods when someone reports a post of yours.

But I will be fair from now on. "Consider yourself on probation"(just like Vanitas told Aqua)

I sincerely hope that the Brayden of 2011 is dead. I will be delighted if there's a new, nice Sora96 :)

well, as  a person who ended up leaving the site largely due to issues involving him, I think I can confirm that at least so far, the new Sora96 does in fact seem to be much more pleasant

well, as  a person who ended up leaving the site largely due to issues involving him, I think I can confirm that at least so far, the new Sora96 does in fact seem to be much more pleasant

wait...there are more of him?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

his names Brayden??????