Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

No plans for a physical release of Life Is Strange

Not getting the game now.

That sounds like a silly reason to skip the game for

You have a good internet connection that allows you to download the game digitally so why not do that especially since the game is episodic similar to the Walking Dead

Heck most of my purchases nowadays are digital so I'd avoid stock issues in stores and also many games I'm looking forward to either have a digital release only or is much easier to get digitally

That sounds like a silly reason to skip the game for

You have a good internet connection that allows you to download the game digitally so why not do that especially since the game is episodic similar to the Walking Dead

Heck most of my purchases nowadays are digital so I'd avoid stock issues in stores and also many games I'm looking forward to either have a digital release only or is much easier to get digitally

I may get it, but this is a huge minus for me. I prefer a plastic case with cover art. :P

Not really a problem. With the Xbox One and PS4 specifically, you're required to download the entire game from the disc anyway, and still need it to play the game. With that said, the disc isn't really necessary due to the fact that digital or physical, you still download and install the entire game on your console. Just one requires the use of the disc but still takes up the space. Unless there's a collector's edition, I don't plan on buying most disc based games.

To put it in simpler terms. The disc based install requires the disc as a key, when the full game is already on your console. The digital purchase doesn't need a key. You're not saving space with a disc. You're only wasting start up time.

Edited by Hero of Winds

Still a silly reason to skip a game just because it doesn't have a majestic plastic cover

For you maybe, but I remember the good old PS1/2 days when download wasn't even an option. You might be too young, but those were good times. Also, for someone like me who buys like 3 games a month, digital is silly. I don't have unlimited memory on my PS4! And it sucks having to delete and re download your game. Overall, it's not a silly reason for me. :)

For you maybe, but I remember the good old PS1/2 days when download wasn't even an option. You might be too young, but those were good times. Also, for someone like me who buys like 3 games a month, digital is silly. I don't have unlimited memory on my PS4! And it sucks having to delete and re download your game. Overall, it's not a silly reason for me. :)

He's older than you....

Too young?I'm 25

If anything I'm older than you

Not really a problem. With the Xbox One and PS4 specifically, you're required to download the entire game from the disc anyway, and still need it to play the game. With that said, the disc isn't really necessary due to the fact that digital or physical, you still download and install the entire game on your console. Just one requires the use of the disc but still takes up the space. Unless there's a collector's edition, I don't plan on buying most disc based games.

To put it in simpler terms. The disc based install requires the disc as a key, when the full game is already on your console. The digital purchase doesn't need a key. You're not saving space with a disc. You're only wasting start up time.

Not the entire game.... Just a small portion of it. Lol.

Edited by soravids