Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Would you want KH3D ported to PS4?

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want KH3D ported to PS4?

• Of course! I want to play this game on PS4 in full HD!
    • Ummmm we need something during 2015, right...?
    • Yes, but only if it doesn't slow KH3 down.
    • Nope. Maybe after KH3 is released.
    • No, not at all.
    • Are you crazy?

Not that it is a necessary feature, but besides the Wii U, the PS4 is the only other system that could possibly support Reality Shift or Flick Rush in a native way.  Once again, not necessary, but it would be nice.  So yes, the PS4 port makes sense.

To keep the features from the original game the Wii U and PS4 are the only ones that can do it. Xbox One with Kinect can do it, but since not everyone owns an Xbox One it just won't work. I imagine that the PS4 would be the target platform since it has plenty of power, but it wouldn't be to much of a surprise if the Wii U would also get the game. 

I know I'll get the same "lol nintendo fanboy" response I usually get when I say this, but I feel like it would work better on Wii U than PS4. I'd honestly rather have no KH games until KHIII, though.

I wouldn't mind a port to the PS4/Xbox One. I'd love to replay that game in HD. 

A Wii U port would be nice too, but I don't think Square Enix cares about that console, as much as I want to believe that they do. 

As one certain man once said

Put the Hell with the no

DDD is fine on 3DS: the thing needs a few good titles in its library, and  PS4 port would ruin Flowmotion, and the Dreameater mini game. DDD works well as is, and I don't think another HD collection is a good idea. The mechanics and flow of the game would be messed up with the removal of the touch screen. 

Edited by Jack Overland Frost

It should only be ported to PS4 & Xbox One if they outsource it. Same situation with porting 1.5 & 2.5 to PS4. Outsource it or no deal.

Even if they didn't outsource it shouldn't be too hard for them with DDD the biggest job would be changing anything that was prviously on the touchscreen to the touchpad. It would definitely not take as much work as the ReMix's due to it being one game on its own rather then 2 games and making about 2 and a half hours of cutscenes.

It should only be ported to PS4 & Xbox One if they outsource it. Same situation with porting 1.5 & 2.5 to PS4. Outsource it or no deal. 

What he said. ^

Edited by Sora_Roxas26