Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TwoBecameOne

KHBbS Hard to 100%

I realized that this game is quite difficult to fully complete it. I mean, I didn't complete Terra's journal in 32 hours, how am I supposed to complete all 3 journals? This is crazy... I have to say I spent some hours to level up Terra to the max, since we all know he's not a great dodger... Where I couldn't beat bosses with speed, I beated them with pure force and ignorance  xP , even if I am still missing Mysterious Figure... It will be frustrating to complete the journals since you have to do things thrice. I mean, I can't stand doing all the minigames of Disney Town nor the Battle Arena nor the command board...

Right now, melding commands and unlocking abilities is the thing that takes less time... This pisses me off, I don't want to play 120 hours  :O

I agree, I consider 100%-ing a game as "doing everything there is to do". To do everything 3 times is just ridiculous. I've 100%-ed Terra, and I'm definitely not doing it again with Ven and Aqua. Maybe in a couple of months time.

It is already known how long it is to 100% any kh game. You haven't completed 2 yet? It took me 95 hours, which i don't regret a single second

It took me 64 hours to platinum it, and now I'm at 80 hours, because I started maxing Sora's stats. Maybe it was lighter for me because I already completed it on PS2 and I have never played BbS, but still... Man it's hard

Yeah getting 100% in BbS is a lot more harder then it is in KH2 since you have to do everything three times but it's not so bad.  In my opinion Terra was the hardest one to beat all the secret bosses as because his dodge just sucks and it's not even a dodge as well.  Aqua was the easiest to beat Mysterious figure with as well as Armor of Erauqs and No Heart was just a giant pushover with Ven I beat him in less then 3 minutes it was hilarious.  But 100% each persons Journal is probably the hardest trophy on the list once you do that everything else is basically story based, all I have to do now is beat it on Critical with all three and do the two episodes at the end and it will be platinum, anyway good luck!

Leveling up will be the toughest part of BBS, and the only thing I never "completed" on the old PSP version.

I do feel bad for people who don't like the Command Boards or Minigames; those are some of my favorite aspects of BBS, so it's not a chore for me to do them.

At some point, you just gotta knuckle down and grind. You can do it!

Edited by BlankShell