Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Hero of Winds

Majora's Mask DLC Pack Features Masks for Warriors

This was pointed out by a few who were really following the Hyrule Warriors news. No idea how you get it, but as you can see below, Impa is wearing the Mask of Truth. It's speculated that more masks are available to the characters within the game. Who they are and which masks they'll get is unknown.

Posted Image

Original Image:

Posted Image

My guess is that each costume/palette swap you'd usually get for a character in Adventure mode will now be masks from Majora's Mask instead for each character,which could explain why Darunia and Ruto got their Majora's Mask costumes in a previous pack,because for this pack they'll get a mask.

My guess is that each costume/palette swap you'd usually get for a character in Adventure mode will now be masks from Majora's Mask instead for each character,which could explain why Darunia and Ruto got their Majora's Mask costumes in a previous pack,because for this pack they'll get a mask.

What about the Owl Statues? Were those in the TP Pack? I never got around to playing through it.

Actually, the more I look into it, the more I learn. There's a possible 3 Day Cycle in the MM Adventure Map. Others are guessing the Moon has some Red Zone squares in it.

Edited by Hero of Winds

No the owl statues were not in the TP pack its completely new.I think they might have something to do with the 3 days cycle and the moon or something like that.

What could they do for a 3 day cycle? And does that play out like in MM or do you only have 3 days to complete the map?

There's probably a reset for it somewhere. You probably have to collect the mask alts to go to the Moon, then you play a few more maps on the moon to get "Fierce Diety" and defeat Majora (however they plan on doing that). 

I honestly believe they're secretly hiding a lot of information on the last DLC pack as well. There has got to be more than two new play modes in the Boss Pack.

There's probably a reset for it somewhere. You probably have to collect the mask alts to go to the Moon, then you play a few more maps on the moon to get "Fierce Diety" and defeat Majora (however they plan on doing that). I honestly believe they're secretly hiding a lot of information on the last DLC pack as well. There has got to be more than two new play modes in the Boss Pack.

Hopefully they are hiding stuff in the last DLC pack, cause it would be weird to just have two game modes and that be the last of the DLC. It seems like they should have done that for the first DLC if they aren't hiding anything in it.