Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

KH3D If KH3D HD comes out this year/exists, what extra content do you think it will have?

Hmm... What do you mean? Are they re-making this game into an ACTUAL game? If yes, for which console? Or are they re-making it into a movie?

all we know is that HD DDD is a thing. They teased it in KH2.5

Nothing else has been stated

However, since unlike 1.5 and 2.5 there are no other games left to adapt, it stands to reason that DDD will get extra content, a sort of Final Mix

Maybe a new secret boss if it wouldn't be too much trouble to add. Otherwise I'd expect some new items/keyblades/commands, or just nothing at all. Ha it'd be funny if they added online multiplayer to Flick Rush to spite the fans that wanted online multiplayer in BBS. 

Hmm... What do you mean? Are they re-making this game into an ACTUAL game? If yes, for which console? Or are they re-making it into a movie?

I said "if". Square Enix hasn't said anything but I'm thinking that they are remaking for the consoles just to complete the set. And they are most likely making it for PS3 & PS4.

I expect to have KHX content in some form. They need to bring the story content from X to the international form, if they're not going to localize the browser game or adapt it into a console game, and what better way than to package it with the last HD re-release?

Now, for something I'd really like for them to include (but know they won't), an actual HD released for Days. Like, as a game and not a 3 hour movie with all the fights cut out.

Part of me thinks if this game ever does get remade it's gonna be on the New 3DS and not on any console.

Why would it be released on the New 3DS? It's already compatible with it by using the C-Stick as the camera control and the systems are basically the same.

I'm sure that any new content revealed in a potential KH3D HD would probably be a new secret movie about Kingdom Hearts III, and perhaps something related to Kingdom Hearts X.  All I know is that KH3D HD will indeed be the KH game that comes out this year!  My guess is that it'll probably be in cutscene format, or it could be a full port of the 3DS version.  Who knows?

I think it would be a final mix version of it like recolor nightmares. a new boss mode in the Colosseum with old, and new bosses heck even the bosses like for example Rizler in Sora's story could be fought by Riku, and vice versa with Chernabog fought by Sora.

Will probably have a new secret ending. They'll likely also have to change the controls for some of the systems like Reality Shift and the Dream Eaters petting thing to make them more suitable for console play

If it DOES come out, they will have to hurry to get it out for the PS3 since they probably don't want to have the entire set on the PS3 and have one remake that requires the PS4, especially since there is no way that game will make full use of the PS4's capabilities. Don't get me wrong, it's a great looking game, but if I recall it's fairly short and really doesn't justify a full console release on its own. The only way I could see them releasing it is probably as a pack in bonus with KH3 (since it takes place before it, it would make sense too) or like on a disk that includes more or less notes on what all of X is about and any other various universe crap that has not been released yet.

I doubt Days will get a full remake considering the multiplayer aspect would have to be modified heavily to work properly (let's face it, there is no point in giving it online functionality because not enough people will play it to justify it. KH is a great series, but Days multiplayer was more or less abandoned a few months after the game came out) and since the multiplayer plays into the main aspect of the game, that would kind of be releasing it with limited functionality. The multiplayer would have to be severely butchered, so Days remake is more or less out.

all we know is that HD DDD is a thing. They teased it in KH2.5

Nothing else has been stated

However, since unlike 1.5 and 2.5 there are no other games left to adapt, it stands to reason that DDD will get extra content, a sort of Final Mix

But how can they put it... on a PS3?

Well if it exists (I sure hope it does) AND it gets extra content then i expect:

- A new (probably short) secret ending OR possibly a new secret episode of sorts? Kinda like Birth By Sleep - Final Mix.

- A new secret boss.

- Donald and Goofy Dream eaters for defeating that secret boss (Technically I want this, but probably won't happen), similar to the Lighting party member in FF13-2.

- Changed controls to fit PS3/PS4. (Let's be honest we have no idea which one they would go for at this point).

I don't see it coming out on it's own, it will either include something relating to KHX or come out with KH3 in a special way. I would prefer if it came out with a KHX game suited for consoles, but it's unlikley.

I was thinking, maybe they'll add new Dream Eaters Spirits/Nightmares, new Keyblades, and new Commands from past games.

What about some extra non-canon content, like Donald, Goofy and Mickey as party members option and (maybe) new worlds to explore?

Edited by SRKTVAMDGRLXN

What about some extra non-canon content, like Donald, Goofy and Mickey as party members option and (maybe) new worlds to explore?

It would indeed be nice to see if Donald and Goofy had to do something.

You will then be choosing between Donald or Goofy. Don't think that will happen.

How about Mickey, Donald, and Goofy as replacements or special Dream Eaters Spirits?