Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
masterchilidog

Hi I'm new :3

That looks more like an army of Chihuahuas armed with Nerf guns, than it does a fox......but I shall take it as an abstract expression of you feelings, and applaud you!

*clap!* *clap!* *clap!*

Now, for the buziness: The name is Pandy, Ansem SoD is my lover, SuperiorKunivas is my right hand man, and this site is now your home! :3

Hope you have a nice stay. <3

Greetings, masterchilidog, I am SuperiorKunivas. KH Fan, YouTuber(Least productive in existence. xD) and I welcome you to the Site! :D

I hope you enjoy your time here on this crazy insane run away now! lovely site! And I hope you post a lot, make friends and have fun! :D

That looks more like an army of Chihuahuas armed with Nerf guns, than it does a fox......but I shall take it as an abstract expression of you feelings, and applaud you!

*clap!* *clap!* *clap!*

Now, for the buziness: The name is Pandy, Ansem SoD is my lover, SuperiorKunivas is my right hand man, and this site is now your home! :3

Hope you have a nice stay. <3

Yeah, I can agree on that. xD

Hey, I know this nerd IRL, he's under my protection. 

Well, Dont know if i need protection. Everyone is very friendly here. Who you callin nerd, nerd?

Hello and welcome! Do you own the original PS2 game or the 1.5 ReMix?

PS2

Well, Dont know if i need protection. Everyone is very friendly here. Who you callin nerd, nerd?

PS2

Ah, if you can you should get your hands on the ReMix 1.5 and 2.5 sets, basically compiles 4 games on 2 disks along with the entire cutscenes of 2 more games. :3