Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Film Ant-Man (Marvel movie)

I was sketchy on this movie when Edgar Wright left, but I actually really like this trailer. Though, I'm hoping they go all-out and give us some more of young Pym after this film, since there's going to be flashbacks to the 60's of him as Ant-Man.

Edited by Kaweebo

I'm sorry, I've just never been able to take The Ant-Man seriously. xD

You're not alone. xD I can't help but wonder what would happen if he fell into someone's food, and got eaten.

I recently saw it, and I thought it was great! What do you guys think? 

(didn't start a new topic since I found this one)

Oh, this film was such a great close to Marvel's Phase Two of their Cinematic Universe!  The film was amazing, had great humor throughout, and the action and heartfelt moments were top notch!  I especially loved the references to the original Ant-Man and the original Wasp! And omg, those after credit scenes were amazing!!!! X_X

Watched it. Honestly the movie was good. Nice humor, good action. But it did use some cliches, I felt like it needed for backstory/flashback for the OG Ant Man and the VIllian. Anyone else think Corey Stoll would be a great Lex Luthor

Even thoguh i haven't seen it yet i am excited that we are getting a sequel to the movie on July 6 2018! 

DUDE, YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE, IT'S FRACKIN AWESOME!

And regarding the sequel, I actually read up about that last night!  I was like: "Holy crud, they're gonna make a sequel!?  Awesome!" :D

DUDE, YOU NEED TO WATCH THE MOVIE, IT'S FRACKIN AWESOME!

And regarding the sequel, I actually read up about that last night!  I was like: "Holy crud, they're gonna make a sequel!?  Awesome!" :D

I have now seen it and I agree it was freaking amazing! Best Marvel movie by far, and not just in their cinematic universe in my opinion! :) It doesn't even "feel" like it is Marvel, which is kinda ironic because Edgar Wright left the project as director over that, and I still found despite the connections that it felt strong as a stand alone movie, even more so than Guardians of the Galaxy. It really deserved to do so much better at the box office :( thats actually the reason why I have not seen it until now: my theatre only kept it for 2 weeks!  

Now I have another movie to really loo forward to in 2018 (even though I was still looking forward to it)! Its gonna be a big sequel year for me with it, Toy Story 4, Lego Movie Sequel,  Jurassic World 2, Godzilla 2, Infinity War 1, Fantastic Beasts 2, and unless it happens sooner, Kingdom Hearts III! 

I have now seen it and I agree it was freaking amazing! Best Marvel movie by far, and not just in their cinematic universe in my opinion! :) It doesn't even "feel" like it is Marvel, which is kinda ironic because Edgar Wright left the project as director over that, and I still found despite the connections that it felt strong as a stand alone movie, even more so than Guardians of the Galaxy. It really deserved to do so much better at the box office :( thats actually the reason why I have not seen it until now: my theatre only kept it for 2 weeks!  

Now I have another movie to really loo forward to in 2018 (even though I was still looking forward to it)! Its gonna be a big sequel year for me with it, Toy Story 4, Lego Movie Sequel,  Jurassic World 2, Godzilla 2, Infinity War 1, Fantastic Beasts 2, and unless it happens sooner, Kingdom Hearts III! 

Nice!  I'm glad you liked the movie!  Was definitely something!  They even mentioned the webhead, if you pay attention near the end!  It's a nice little reference hidden in there, ya know? :D  But yeah, I thought the movie was great!  Definitely a great MCU flick! :D

But well, even though that movie was great, you know which one's gonna be even greater!? My movie!  It comes out in just 9 days!  Heh, my movie's gonna be so great, it's gonna eclipse all those other movies!  They'll be old news by the time I come around!  After all, my story's a different superhero story! ;)

Nice!  I'm glad you liked the movie!  Was definitely something!  They even mentioned the webhead, if you pay attention near the end!  It's a nice little reference hidden in there, ya know? :D  But yeah, I thought the movie was great!  Definitely a great MCU flick! :D

But well, even though that movie was great, you know which one's gonna be even greater!? My movie!  It comes out in just 9 days!  Heh, my movie's gonna be so great, it's gonna eclipse all those other movies!  They'll be old news by the time I come around!  After all, my story's a different superhero story! ;)

Yes I did catch the reference to the We head, knew about it long before I saw the movie in actuality. Now my two favourite superheroes (both based off of bugs) will be in the same movie together in 3 months! Unfortunately, no Andrew Garfield in the role :( :( :( but there is at least fan editing and Tom Holland kinda looks and acts like Garfield so in my mind it loosely connects to the two ASM movies. By the way, most people should realize that HAD Garfield stayed in the role, they would have been able to follow the comic book version of Civil War much closely as it would have fit very well with Spidey revealing who he is to the public. 

Edited by Riku21Terr

Buddy just also wanted to say that I LOVED your movie. Like Ant-Man here, it had great charming humour and equally charming references to your fellow superhero culture (including your fellow X-Men movies) LOVED your post credits scene too... 

Edited by Riku21Terr

Buddy just also wanted to say that I LOVED your movie. Like Ant-Man here, it had great charming humour and equally charming references to your fellow superhero culture (including your fellow X-Men movies) LOVED your post credits scene too... 

Ooh, I'm glad you loved it, my man!  Just don't spoil me anything, cuz I've yet to see myself on the big screen!  Gotta get to doing that soon! xD  But yeah, I'm glad my badass presence on the big screen brought you smiles! :D