Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toonadri550

Do you think twilight town is going to be inportant in KHIII?

Just because Twilight Town appeared in the D23 teaser does not mean it's confirmed to be in Kingdom Hearts III. Although I do personally hope it appears as it has some significance. :)

Peace!

Edited by Yusei Fudo

I think Twilight Town is going to be important in kingdom hearts 3 and might be a world in kingdom hearts 3 because of these three reasons:

1. Roxas was born in Twilight Town

2. Roxas became friends with Xion and Axel in Twilight Town

3. Sora woke up in Twilight Town

These might be very weak reasons, but I have a feeling that they may need to bring the world back for story progression.

The old mansion is still a pretty mysterious place. I think theres more to it than just some random building Ansem the Wise set up his base of operations in.

Hopefully they'll explore its origin.

I feel torn. 

It will LITERALLY BE either

More important than in KHII

Or important but not as important in KHII

Those are literally the only two ways they could possibly take Twilight Town in KHIII.

why do you think they have to find Roxas?

Well I'm not sure if he comes back but Riku and Mickey may also looking for him.

And also cause the end of 3D. We will probably see Xion and Roxas at least in spirit form.

Edited by KH4Real

Well I'm not sure if he comes back but Riku and Mickey may also looking for him.

And also cause the end of 3D. We will probably see Xion and Roxas at least in spirit form.

but we already know where Roxas is

he fused with Sora

I always liked twilight town more than traverse town. So quaint, delightful little shops, real job opportunities (Look at me,I'm a postman!). Lol.

Well, obviously Twilight Town will be returning for KH3. Whether it will be important or not, I don't know. It may serve an important role throughout the beginning of the game, but then once Land of Departure and Cable Town come into effect, it'll probably not be as important.