Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What would Soranort's personality be like?

I've been reading some fanfics and fan portrayals about him, and one that kinda touched my heart was a portrayal from a Tumbr user called Rxcusant; http://rxcusant.tumblr.com/

He's basically portrayed in her RPs like; he's turned into the 13th Xehanort Vessel but there's still some Sora left in him, cause of that he's deeply conflicted about what to feel and he just doesn't know what to do anymore. He sides with Xehanort and his vessels only because they're all he has left; his friends are beyond his reach, he can't run away for Kairi and Riku and all of them or Xehanort will pull him back, so he just resigned to his fate. He's not Sora like we know him; his personality became darker, colder and he has sociopathic tendencies (cause of Xehanort's fragment in him ofc) but under that layer of darkness, he's completely broken inside and he just doesn't know what to do anymore. He just wants to return to his friends and be done with all of this but he can't.

Basically, kind of like Terra-Xehanort; Sora's strength of heart and Ventus inside him are fighting Xehanort's influence all the time.

How would YOU guys think Soranort would be portrayed if Lea didn't save Sora in time?

(Happy Holidays btw!)

Edited by SolsticeBas

I picture a comical sequence of events where he keeps getting sent on diabolical missions, but keeps undermining them by being annoyingly kind to people, while still thinking he's evil.

now I'm just imagining the guy from A Link to the Past that "curses" you with double magic power :P

I think he'd act like Vanitas. We already know that with Roxas' subconscious presence, Sora can be cocky and a little sadistic, taunting the Organization and whatnot.  I would think that Xehanort's heart would exacerbate these traits, making him act a lot like Vanitas