Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

*CLOSED SRRY* Joy and Cheer (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

Holidays are known as the most happiest days of the year. They bring joy and cheer all year round. Sometimes however, dark entities threaten that joy. These entities are known as Gloom: the uttermost manifestation of darkness. Gloom can take the form of horrid monsters, or liquid that can effect the blood and harm the infected. They also possess people, fueling rage and violence. They are even known to manipulate the holidays themselves. Because of this, the holidays have formed a pact in order to prevent the Glooms from tampering with the human world. Some holidays however, have turned against their fellow friends in order to follow the darkness of Gloom. Recently, this darkness has rose dramatically in power. Will you do anything in your power to fight it? Or will you do everything in your power to protect it?

Rules:

Standard KH13 rules apply

Do NOT crontrol other characters without premission

Do not kill other characters without premission

Proper English. Plz.

Romance, cursing, and blood is fine. PG-14

No Godmodding

Make your posts at least three lines long please (less from time to time is okay)

Do not harass your fellow rp brethren

Once a holiday is taken, it's taken.

You may also be festive entities that are not actual holidays (Jack Frost, Mother Nature, etc)

Please follow the actual rp thread to stay up to date with what's going on

You may be a Human, however please make this human make sense in the story

You may be a human or holiday infected with Gloom

To prove that you read the rules, post what you want for Christmas at the end of your Sign-Up sheet!

CURRENTLY RESERVED: Samhain (Halloween) - Stray Reaper

Black Friday - Azure Flame

Winter Solstiace - Kingdom Key D

(Holidays)

Name:

Appearence:

Infected with Gloom?:

What Holiday/Entity you are:

Any Abilities/Powers:

Bio/Personality: (Doesn't have to be long)

(Human)

Name:

Appearence:

Infected with Gloom?:

Any Abilities/Powers?: (only humans granted powers by holidays or infected with Gloom can gain supernatural powers and/or abilities.)

Bio/Personality:

Here's mine!

(Holiday)

Name: Nickolas "Nick" Claus

Appearence:

Posted Image

Infected with Gloom?: No

What Holiday/Entity you are: Christmas

Any Abilities/Powers: Can talk to reindeer, and can withstand cold temperatures.

Bio/Personality: As the son of Santa, normally people would expect young Nick to be jolly and happy. He's the exact opposite. Nick is rather uptight, and is often drunk off of Eggnog mixed with Vodka. He gets aggravated very easily, and has terrible patience. He's fooled or tricked very easily however despite this, he can be clever and creates great plans. He also trusts others very easily. Despite living centuries with the big guy at the North Pole, Nick is almost always on the Naugty List.

(Holiday)

Name: Miguel

Appearence:

Posted Image

Infected with Gloom?: Yes

What Holiday/Entity you are: Dia de Los Muertos

Any Abilities/Powers: Can talk to the dead and can sense any nearby Gloom

Bio/Personality: As the holiday of Dia de Los Muertos, Manuel is very religious. Despite this, he is somewhat immature, as he loves to mess with others especially Nick Claus. He is very smart and is a guy most people love to be around. He is very laid back and relaxed most of the time, always going with the flow. Any mention of demons however, and Miguel will immediately bless the place. He recently got infected with Gloom after fighting some of the monsters off, however he is one of the few people so far able to control the darkness inside.

I asked for either a PS4 with Destiny or a PS3 with 2.5. I really hope I get the PS4 actually.

Edited by Aqua7KH

(Holidays)
Name: Samhain
Appearence: Posted Image
What Holiday/Entity you are: Halloween
Any Abilities/Powers: Can weaponize candy and create wards by using Jack O Lanterns
Bio/Personality: Samhain or Sam has always been a helpful little to people who have followed the traditions of his holiday. Others who have not have faced a sweet end. The gloom isn't following the rules so Sam will have to put an end to it. Sam looks and acts very like a small child even with his actual age. Not saying that he will not show his age through his actions when it calls for it. The childishness hides his planning mind.

Well I would like a new job but not an actual present. So new bottles or bartending gear would be nice.

Name: Aoba

Appearence:

Posted Image

What Holiday/Entity you are: New Year's (Eve)

Any Abilities/Powers: 

• Manifestation of fire-power (create/summon fireworks, fire crackers, etc.)
  • Able to hear people's resolutions throughout the year

Bio/Personality: Son of Father Time, Aoba is a happy going child who loves to play, especially with mortals. He is extremely friendly and will try to make friends with anyone he meets. A very active child, it takes a lot for him to run out of energy. He is responsible to collect the resolutions of the people from the world and at the end of the year, refresh the luck of the mortals for the year to come.

I want a Death Note, and some cool looking socks.

Name: April

Appearence:

Posted Image

What Holiday/Entity you are: April Fools

Any Abilities/Powers:

• Superhuman strength
  • Luck magnifier (It can increase her luck while decreasing the luck of those around her for a short period of time)

Bio/Personality: April is the top notch trouble maker of the seasonal world. She spends every day pulling pranks on mortals, on other beings like herself, or simply planning elaborate pranks to do. Every year to her holiday, she creates and does an extremely elaborate prank that seems to outdo the one she did the year before, even though this also means some people get hurt in the end of it. She is naturally a buffoon who loves to laugh, mess around, and is always happy. He attitude sometimes either cheers people up, or annoys the living hell out of them. She contracted Gloom after picking up a handful of blob of it, thinking that it could be part of this year's April Fool's idea. However the blob unexpectedly entered up her nostrils, infecting April with Gloom. Now with the same cheerful personality, she is twisted and sadistic. Her new "pranks" wouldn't be considered pranks anymore due to the lethal consequences. When April Fool's day comes, she will have a prank that will knock everyone off of their feet, or out of their bodies.

I want a Death Note, and some nice looking socks.

(Holidays)

Name: Shiiro (Japanese word for the color white)

Appearance:

Posted Image

Infected with Gloom?: Yes.

What Holiday/Entity you are: White Day (A Japanese Holiday a month after Valentines)

Any Abilities/Powers:

Ability- Amazing Cook, especially at making sweets.

Power- Manifestation of Chocolate: She make these chocolates as sharp as daggers and can hurt people with them. Making the phrase "Death by Chocolate" real.

Mesmerizing ability: She can make men fall in love with her, but only for a day.

Bio/Personality: Before being infected with Gloom, she is a very charming, kind young lady who flirts a lot. However...after eating a chocolate effected with Gloom, she is now rude, wuiet, and Tsundere-like if approached by a male.

I want candy

Edited by Neko-chan

Everyone accepted so far! Soul, I'll accept you after you finish your sheet.

We have a lot of people, so I'll give it a little bit longer before we start.

ALSO QUICK THING: Someone made a really good point; because some holidays are well, religious holidays, if anyone is offended by the holiday chosen, just let me know alright? I don't doubt anyone will have a problem, but if anyone is offended, please let me know. ^_^

Edited by Aqua7KH

(Holidays)
Name: Mercury
Appearence:Posted Image
Infected with Gloom?: no
What Holiday/Entity you are: Mercuralia (Ancient holliday)
Any Abilities/Powers:
Death Sense
Enhanced Speed
Thievery
Flight
Monetary Manipulation
Soul Manipulation
Bio/Personality: A calm person who likes to be upbeat and hyper sometimes. Despite all hit traits he spends most of his time in solitude 

(Holidays)
Name: Jake (Jack) frost
Appearence:Posted Image
What Holiday/Entity you are: Jack frost
Any Abilities/Powers: Control over ice, Can fly, can manipulate the weather to an extent
Bio/Personality: Much like mercury he is Cheerful but in a more mischievous way. He likes to play pranks and is mostly irresponsible. A good friend of Mercury tho the two usually refer to each other as anoying

some herbs (Various names i don't know in English) and a old fashion pocket watch

Edited by Firo_Procheniezio

(Holidays)
Name: Ash Tredies
Appearence: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j213/Celtic_Guardian_101/Marcus_zpsaa394ee6.jpg
What Holiday/Entity you are: Ash wednesday
Any Abilities/Powers: The ability to decay organic materials with basic molecular structures (this way he cant use it on people/other holidays) and turn them to ash. He then manipulates the ash at will.
Can cause crippling hunger, as his holiday is a day of fasting.

Bio/Personality: ash is a downer to be around, but that dosent mean he isnt a good holiday. he despises the creatures of gloom and want to see them ended, so he has teamed up with his fellow holidays to stop them. He dosent talk much, but when he does he is usually serious about what is at hand. 

Id like a Wii u and hyrule warriors.

Edited by TheGuide

Holiday:

Name: Amor Orem

Appearance: http://www.bhmpics.com/download/anime_girls_pink-wide.jpg

What Holiday/Entity Are You?: Valentine's Day

Abilities/Powers: Emotional Influence: Can influence other people's emotions, as in making them feel angry, or making them feel sad. But she can't control how they react to the emotions. Is particularly good with emotions of love.

Heart Creation and Manipulation: She can manifest hearts made of a hard and sharp material of any size, and control them almost telekinetically. She can also control any heart symbols in her area. This power increases in strength wherever there is a lot of strong emotion/love.

Bio/Personality: Amor used to like to create joy and love, and happiness for all. She used her powers to create love in the air, make young couples love each other, become happy. But then she became infected with Gloom. And she turned a bit.... Sinister. She used her abilities to cause rifts in newfound joy, created joy only to tear it apart and cause misery. She's gone slightly crazy, saying that she is still completing her mission, that she is creating love everywhere she goes.

I just want a white Christmas!

I may post more later, and my sister will be joining soon as well.

Holiday
Name: Ayano
Appearance:

Posted Image

What Holiday you are: Easter
Any Abilities/Powers: Since she's a rabbit, her legs are pretty powerful which allows her to hop at unnatural speed. For long range attacks, she can summon colorful painted eggs in her hands and toss them as grenades. 
Bio/Personality: Ayano takes her job seriously, making sure everyone enjoys Easter. She's also quite stubborn and hates people who slack off. When the Gloom appeared, threatening her holiday, she had no choice but to put all her focus into stopping them. 

Holiday

Name: Clover
Appearance:

Posted Image 

What Entity you are: Leprechaun
Any Abilities/Powers: Clover can use powerful illusions like shape shifting or being another Holiday (doesn't have their abilities) and playing the flute can brainwash humans or animals, or put them to sleep (holidays can also be affected by sleepiness). Finally, unbelievable luck but only when he's not in action. (Ex. Randomly getting a password correct, chosen by the lottery 4 times in a row, etc).  
Bio/Personality: Clover was always annoyed with people trying to get his pot of gold. Back when he was weak, he depended on his illusions to escape whenever a holiday or human managed to catch him. Sooner or later, a blob of gloom entered through his mouth while he was napping and his personality became darker. Now, he enjoys torturing humans with his illusions and wishes all the holidays and human travelers would leave him alone. 

I want a Kageyama and Hinata nendoroid, they look hella cute.

Edited by Naegi

Holiday:Name: Amor OremAge: 16Gender: FemaleAppearance: http://www.bhmpics.com/download/anime_girls_pink-wide.jpgInfected with Gloom?: YesWhat Holiday/Entity Are You?: Valentine's DayAbilities/Powers: Emotional Influence: Can influence other people's emotions, as in making them feel angry, or making them feel sad. But she can't control how they react to the emotions. Is particularly good with emotions of love. Heart Creation and Manipulation: She can manifest hearts made of a hard and sharp material of any size, and control them almost telekinetically. She can also control any heart symbols in her area. This power increases in strength wherever there is a lot of strong emotion/love.Bio/Personality: Amor used to like to create joy and love, and happiness for all. She used her powers to create love in the air, make young couples love each other, become happy. But then she became infected with Gloom. And she turned a bit.... Sinister. She used her abilities to cause rifts in newfound joy, created joy only to tear it apart and cause misery. She's gone slightly crazy, saying that she is still completing her mission, that she is creating love everywhere she goes. I just want a white Christmas!I may post more later, and my sister will be joining soon as well.

You have a sister?CAN SHIIRO AND AMOR BE LIKE...ENEMIES?Cause basically they are the same holiday. However the difference between Valentines and White Day is that men usually give their girlfriends presents on valentines and on white day girls give guys they like presents. Usually on white day, girls give boys chocolate, sugar cookies, marshmallows, and a lot of white items.

ONE MORE THING THO

(Holidays)

Name: Grim

Appearence:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

What Holiday/Entity you are: Grim Reaper

Any Abilities/Powers:

• Can transport spirits back and forth from the living world and the afterlife (He helps the dead come back to the living world for El Dia De Los Muertos)
  • Can see and interact with lingering spirits (ghosts)

Bio/Personality: Son of Death, he is in charge of helping the lingering spirits of the dead crossover to a better place. He is a very quiet young man who tries not to get attached to anyone easily, and avoids making friends. (This is due to the heartbreaking things he experiences in his job) But even to his somewhat scary presence, he's actually a very kind person. He is very protective over the spirits and the living, making sure that they don't die before their appointed time.

DEATH NOTE AND CLOTHES, LET'S MAKE IT DEATH NOTE AND CLOTHES

Edited by Stardustblade358

I did not except this many people to sign up

Okay guys we have more than enough lovely holidays to start! I'll start this rp later today in the evening, since I'm still doing Homework. ._. But it won't be too long, so c: Everyone is accepted except for Soul, but I'll accept you when you're done Soul.

Btw Star what anime are those gifs from? It looks so cool.

Sure. I'll give it a shot. If I'm too late, you can exclude me. I'll understand.

(Holidays)
Name: The Green Varmill (Or Patty for short)
Age: Appears to be about 14-years-young, but has lived for very long, over 100 years to be exact.
Appearance:

Normal Form:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Human form(s):

Posted Image

Or

Posted Image

What Holiday you are: St. Patrick's Day
Any Abilities/Powers: Has a tin whistle that helps the forests grow. It's scarf carries great luck and healing powers. It carries a necklace with a red gem on it that its mother gave to it before she disappeared.

Bio/Personality: The Green Varmill is very shy, sweet, and always wanting to be reliable. It always brings luck to those around it, but never to itself. It's home is in the forests. It searches for the Gloom that is ever so taking over its fragile heart. Not the physical kind, but the emotional kind. When its friends are in danger, it does whatever it takes to help them, even if it might kill the Varmill. It is a klutz, says little words, and is trying to keep the Gloom away, but too weak accomplishment at times. It is a bit lonely because it is a relatively unknown creature.

What I want for Christmas is copic markers.~

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Accepted! I think St. Patrick's Day is alrifht, but just to make sure, Clover isn't the actual holiday of St. Patrick's Day is he Naegi? If not, then you're good Hargle. Also, you might want to include a human form for Varmill just in case he (I hate referring anything to 'it') needed to be around humans. You don't have to do it now though, there's holiday magic for that and stuff, so you're good!

I would love Copic markers... But at 8 bucks a marker I really need Santa for that! LOL

Accepted! I think St. Patrick's Day is alrifht, but just to make sure, Clover isn't the actual holiday of St. Patrick's Day is he Naegi? If not, then you're good Hargle. Also, you might want to include a human form for Varmill just in case he (I hate referring anything to 'it') needed to be around humans. You don't have to do it now though, there's holiday magic for that and stuff, so you're good!I would love Copic markers... But at 8 bucks a marker I really need Santa for that! LOL

Alrighty then. You can refer to is as a he or a she to make it easier. Since it takes a while for me to draw a human form of the guy, I'll just find pics from the web and use those for now. Varied in gender I guess...whatever floats peoples boats.

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Alrighty then. You can refer to is as a he or a she to make it easier. Since it takes a while for me to draw a human form of the guy, I'll just find pics from the web and use those for now. Varied in gender I guess...whatever floats peoples boats.

Alrighty! You don't have to do it right now. I could also look for some pics too!

You have a sister?CAN SHIIRO AND AMOR BE LIKE...ENEMIES?Cause basically they are the same holiday. However the difference between Valentines and White Day is that men usually give their girlfriends presents on valentines and on white day girls give guys they like presents. Usually on white day, girls give boys chocolate, sugar cookies, marshmallows, and a lot of white items.

YesI suppose we can be enemies. I mean, unless you'd rather be friends.

Alright Hargle you're good!

Okay so since everyone is confirmed and whatnot except for Soul, I'm just gonna start it right now since we have so many people and it hasn't even been a day yet since I even started the Sign-Ups oh my! Also, Christmas is in like two days so I don't really want to wait any longer. I'll start up the rp in a sec