Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

In general, was 2014 a good year for you?

In general, was 2014 a good year for you?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. In general, was 2014 a good year for you?

• Yes, it was! One of my favorite years so far
    • Yup. It was a good year
    • Eh... more or less
    • Nope... It was a terrible year for me!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

It was fairly average. I mean, nothing horrific happened, thankfully, but there wasn't much standout. Graduation was boring as predicted, having to find a job sucks, and nothing else major has happened in my life. So all in all, pretty "meh", although I've been keeping myself entertained.

I did get to go to Japan though, which was pretty legit, although far too short.

Edited by BlankShell

The first half sucked.

The second half was fantastic though. And also Smash was a thing. And my favorite game announcement of all time. So yeah, second half of 2014 was amazing.

All time is kind of a broad term, I mean there's always a new smash game every few years that gets announced xD.

In January I quit school, then I worked at a supermarket for nine months. However then I got into the academy of popculture and moved out somewhere round september.So I had a rocky start but some of the best things in my life happend this year. 

It was a good year in general for me although in the half of the year I had really tough and went through depression however I met new people and made new friends this year which was great. Still think 2015 will be better got so much things to do next year. 

terrible year for me I found out me and my parents are moving away from my friends and family so NOW I have to start fresh but maybe starting a new journey might not be hard or maybe it has already begun.

Edited by Blaze27