Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Really not a fan of how you can't make Ultima Weapon before the final boss anymore

?I haven't gone on to face final Xemnas yet (you do need to beat the first incarnation) but I've made the weapon.

?I haven't gone on to face final Xemnas yet (you do need to beat the first incarnation) but I've made the weapon.

wait, really? I thought you had to get the items from the data battles and Lingering Will fight to get the final Orichalcum +

wait, really? I thought you had to get the items from the data battles and Lingering Will fight to get the final Orichalcum +

Noooope. Well, you do, but there are other places to get it; the Cavern of Remembrance has chests with Manifest Illusions.

Noooope. Well, you do, but there are other places to get it; the Cavern of Remembrance has chests with Manifest Illusions.

huh, I must be missing another item then, I've been hanging at something like 58, so I figured you got a unique item for fighting Terra or beating all the Datas or something

I though you need to craft all them with the energy crystals. I still need to train my moogle a bit more to s rank to craft those.