Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

To be fair though, Xemnas doesn't give a shit about any of his subordinates, he would totally get them all killed just to have access to Kingdom Hearts himself.

(except according to DDD it was all actually Master Xehanort's secret plan to Horcrux thirteen dudes so Xemnas is actually wrecking the whole plan- thanks for the retcons, DDD, you keep ruining everything)

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

To be fair though, Xemnas doesn't give a shit about any of his subordinates, he would totally get them all killed just to have access to Kingdom Hearts himself. (except according to DDD it was all actually Master Xehanort's secret plan to Horcrux thirteen dudes so Xemnas is actually wrecking the whole plan- thanks for the retcons, DDD, you keep ruining everything)

Probably wouldn't be so bad if BBS didn't make Xehanort and just left it at Ansem and Xemnas, or make Xehanort super lame.DDD itself (aside from time travel) if ije, plot-wise. They could have resed his chosen 13 anyway through the nobody cloning process they made (AKA Xion/Repliku) in phisical and just implanted the Xehanort piece directly in via that, forcing them under control, and the plot would have been salvageable.However BBS, or as I call it Rhetcon City, is far worse. It created more plot holes in KH2, made a bunch of plot holes in 1, and changed so much in the main story that it's rediculious, and it literally added the god element to the game. And no, we did not need the god element (X-Blade). Kingdom Hearts was suppose to be an almighty force anyway which could be summoned by filling it to the brim with hearts, or having enough strength (Ansem opening the door after somehow getting there after the End of the World). And certainly they could have done a "five pure or dark keys are needed to unlock the door" 5 Jing and had Xehanort go on a tear on obtaining all five as he tricks some unlucky kids into joining his side that he feels have great potential in serving the Darkness, thus allowing him to enter Kingdom Hearts.Not a dumb X-Blade.BBS is made of bad decisions in plot direction. It's well written in a sense of the plot progression is good and if you don't read too much into it the story dosen't bother you.But the continuity of it very much bothers me and could have been avoided. People say Re:Coded or 358 were bad due to bad plot, now I don't excuse it, the plots aren't that great, but they do very little to damage the actual story. Because regardless of Xion, Roxas had to leave the organization, and what better way in a universe about friends to have Roxas's reason be his best friends. A trio is a common reoccurring theme in KH, and Nomura knew a way he could create such a character and not do so much to the blot that it rocked it, because every mental effect she had has been forgotten. Sure, it could have been done without Xion, but is it bad it was don't with her? It didn't actually harm the plot, it just intro'd a new character and gave Nomura a easier bridge to completing a game so he could contenue to stall.(And yes, I would rather he stall it and make a great game than have it now. )What in getting at here is just this: if your complaining about plot breaking bullshit, don't whine about DDD. It may have added a big element of plot distruction, but at least the entirety of the game, it only really shows its ugly head towards the end. Just Ventus existing the way he dose creates plot holes and continuity errors(seriously, Ven didn't exist in this format until BBS was released, and the fares knew about the second keyblade, how in hell's name would they have known about it if Ven is the only reason he can do it in the first place?). I like BBS, but it's among the shining turd population in plot elements, IMO/rant.

Probably wouldn't be so bad if BBS didn't make Xehanort and just left it at Ansem and Xemnas, or make Xehanort super lame.DDD itself (aside from time travel) if ije, plot-wise. They could have resed his chosen 13 anyway through the nobody cloning process they made (AKA Xion/Repliku) in phisical and just implanted the Xehanort piece directly in via that, forcing them under control, and the plot would have been salvageable.However BBS, or as I call it Rhetcon City, is far worse. It created more plot holes in KH2, made a bunch of plot holes in 1, and changed so much in the main story that it's rediculious, and it literally added the god element to the game. And no, we did not need the god element (X-Blade). Kingdom Hearts was suppose to be an almighty force anyway which could be summoned by filling it to the brim with hearts, or having enough strength (Ansem opening the door after somehow getting there after the End of the World). And certainly they could have done a "five pure or dark keys are needed to unlock the door" 5 Jing and had Xehanort go on a tear on obtaining all five as he tricks some unlucky kids into joining his side that he feels have great potential in serving the Darkness, thus allowing him to enter Kingdom Hearts.Not a dumb X-Blade.BBS is made of bad decisions in plot direction. It's well written in a sense of the plot progression is good and if you don't read too much into it the story dosen't bother you.But the continuity of it very much bothers me and could have been avoided. People say Re:Coded or 358 were bad due to bad plot, now I don't excuse it, the plots aren't that great, but they do very little to damage the actual story. Because regardless of Xion, Roxas had to leave the organization, and what better way in a universe about friends to have Roxas's reason be his best friends. A trio is a common reoccurring theme in KH, and Nomura knew a way he could create such a character and not do so much to the blot that it rocked it, because every mental effect she had has been forgotten. Sure, it could have been done without Xion, but is it bad it was don't with her? It didn't actually harm the plot, it just intro'd a new character and gave Nomura a easier bridge to completing a game so he could contenue to stall.(And yes, I would rather he stall it and make a great game than have it now. )What in getting at here is just this: if your complaining about plot breaking bullshit, don't whine about DDD. It may have added a big element of plot distruction, but at least the entirety of the game, it only really shows its ugly head towards the end. Just Ventus existing the way he dose creates plot holes and continuity errors(seriously, Ven didn't exist in this format until BBS was released, and the fares knew about the second keyblade, how in hell's name would they have known about it if Ven is the only reason he can do it in the first place?). I like BBS, but it's among the shining turd population in plot elements, IMO/rant.

Haters are gonna hate. :) BBS is the core of the story, okay?

Probably wouldn't be so bad if BBS didn't make Xehanort and just left it at Ansem and Xemnas, or make Xehanort super lame.

But BBS didn't really make Xehanort,he was established before that game,so since BBS is a prequel,it make sense for him to appear in that game.

At least BBS made sense and it didn't punch holes in KH2. Mickey didn't know Master Xehanort fused with Terra and became Xemnas, the original assumption about Organization XIII still held true, and it was wrapped up in a nice little bow.

DDD on the other hand firetrucked continuity up the butt and even destroyed the reason for Nobodies even exiting in the first place and that pisses me off so yeah on the scale of story-breaking DDD holds the crown.