Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jim

Some FFXV thoughts- Stella, Luna, and Titan

I guess this is my Random thought/theory dump for FFXV.

So when I first saw the e3 2013 Trailer, and I saw a child Noctis running hand-in-hand with a blond girl, my first thought was: "Well then, what about that scene that they showed way back when where Stella meets Noctis at that party?" I liked that scene, and the thought of them having known each other since childhood kinda puts a damper on it. But ever since the TGS '14 trailer, I thought- well what if that young girl in the e3 trailer flashback isn't Stella, but actually Luna? After all, they never said it was Stella, to my knowledge. If that's the case, they can still have that scene at the party.

And I could see how it would make sense: Perhaps the storyline goes that Luna and Noctis grew up together, but a few years before the events of the main story, Luna moved away (maybe to Altissa, since they mention she's there). This would explain the E3 dialogue where she's telling him that she has to go, and "Don't worry about me, live your own life" and he's saying "my heart won't let go" and stuff. And I suppose that means that Luna sees "the light" as well. Which could lead to an interesting backstory where they took her away because of that, whereas Noctis had to repress it and not tell anyone, which changes once Stella comes along. Again, just thoughts. 

Also, let's talk about the equally attractive Titan. Am I the only one who noticed what he's holding? He's clearly holding something, and If you check out the 2:12 mark of The Jump Festa Trailer, You'll see what it might be. Does that look familiar? Hmm? 

Posted Image

Hmm??

So yeah, I'm pretty sure Titan's holding the Astral Shard. And if so, I'm kinda curious as to what the significance of it is.

What do you guys think about all this?