Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TunezCottage

KH III keyblades?

So basically this post is to suggest and bring up keyblades we'd love to see make a comeback or even perhaps make an original debut in the hands of our beloved Sora.

The keyblade I know I've wanted to wield since playing the second game is: Way to the Dawn! Actually since it made it's appearance as a sword in the first too. I do know you can play it in Re:CoM but as stated earlier, I'd love to see Sora use it!Tell me what you all think and what you'd like to see, oh and Square if you're bringing back Sephiroth again, make him harder will you!

:ph34r:

Oath keeper, Oblivion, will of course make a return.... I think those key-blades were in every Kingdom hearts game, except birth by sleep right? I Know re:coded had oblivion... but I don't know about oath-keeper.. oh but the sword that Sora found on the sand on the islands!! (I know that of as now, that is just a demo and didn't really happen bur still)

Maybe keyblades representing all the KH original worlds like Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Land of Departure etc. I hope the main characters' default keyblade get "upgraded" forms like Terra's and Aqua's did in BBS, though I doubt they would do that with the Kingdom Key since it's so iconic to the series.

Oath keeper, Oblivion, will of course make a return.... I think those key-blades were in every Kingdom hearts game, except birth by sleep right? I Know re:coded had oblivion... but I don't know about oath-keeper.. oh but the sword that Sora found on the sand on the islands!! (I know that of as now, that is just a demo and didn't really happen bur still)

They weren't in 3D either.

Well, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Way to the Dawn, Kingdom Key D (or Star Seeker depending on how Mickey feels) Kingdom Key and Ultima Weapon are practically guaranteed.

When Roxas comes back I'd like his default to change from Kingdom Key to Two Become One, to show that he's no longer just "Sora's Nobody".

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

The Oathkeeper and Oblivion are symbolic to the series, so they will no doubt make a return.  The Ultima Weapon will also probably be a done deal, and I'd like for Bond Of Flame and Fenrir to return, along with Void Gear and No Name!  As for new Keyblades, I'm sure Nomura and the gang will cook up some really badass designs! I just hope there's as much Keyblades as in Kingdom Hearts II, because I love the variety! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

They weren't in 3D either.

Well, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, Way to the Dawn, Kingdom Key D (or Star Seeker depending on how Mickey feels) Kingdom Key and Ultima Weapon are practically guaranteed.

When Roxas comes back I'd like his default to change from Kingdom Key to Two Become One, to show that he's no longer just "Sora's Nobody".

If Roxas comes back...

(Keyblades that will probably APPEAR)

Kingdom Key

Destiny's Embrace

Way to Dawn

Lightseeker (Kingdom Key Dark)

Nobodies' Flame (Own made name for Lea's keyblade)

Wayward Wind

Ends of the Earth

Stormfall

Master Keeper

Dark Impulse (Own made name for Master Xehanort's keyblade)

No Name (Young Xehanort's keyblade)

Void Gear

Oathkeeper 

Oblivion

X-Blade

Ehhh.... I got nothing else.

Edited by Scottish Skarmory