Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Did HD 2.5 ReMIX live up to your expectations?

Did HD 2.5 ReMIX live up to your expectations?   

93 members have voted

1. 1. Did HD 2.5 ReMIX live up to your expectations?

• Yeah! In fact, it surpassed them!
    • Yup, it did!
    • No, it actually didn't live up to my expectations. ..
    • Nope... I expected a lot more than what I saw...
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I'll be honest: This collection only met my expectations up until the battle and cutscene after with Roxas and Axel. I know that's more a product of the FM than 2.5 specifically, but the voice-acting and mood and everything about it was just incredible. This whole collection is wonderful.

Edited by Kaweebo

I've only really played KH2FM so far, but given that I didn't really know what to expect from the game, it's been great so far. BBSFM was a tad disappointing from the hour I played of it, if only because it seems identical to the PSP version and I was really hoping it would improve with a port to a better system. Overall though, more than satisfied so far.

Only have played 2FM: Disappointed. Can tell they rushed it out. 2FMHD English build is god awful.  They could have just added a data install.

Everything else is okay

Edited by Skhyatze

It's a HD collection....

.... AND AN AWESOME ONE AT THAT!!!!!!!!! Those graphics man!!!!! And plus now people who didn't get to play the Final Mix versions finally have a chance to! All I wish is that KH3 gets here sooner and sooner cause I know it's going to be one of the best Kingdom Hearts games ever!

Surpassed them easily. I expected nothing but a good HD Collection, and I got an AWESOME one.

Cons:

The load times are a bit slower, but it's not something that annoyed me.

The Drive transform is slow, this is a little bugging, but nothing that would make me sad.

Pros:

Everything. Graphics, sounds, the new OST and of course: They are the best games in the series so far!

Also, I didn't had the... control response's delay that some people are complaining. Mine is just normal and amazing. In my opinion, 2.5 is 10/10.

I'm... undecided, mostly because I feel like I haven't really dug into it as much as I could. I love all the Final Mix extras, though, and Limit Form for II (which is the only one I've played so far) is an absolute dream.