Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Riku or King Mickey  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Riku or King Mickey to be playable?

• Riku
    • King Mickey
    • Both! (All of the above!)

Who still wants Riku or King Mickey to be playable? If you want Riku to be playable, King Mickey could be your party member. If you want King Mickey to be playable, Riku could be your party member.

That's actually what I expect of Kh3:

3 Teams:

-Sora, donald and goofy

-Riku and mickey

-Kairi and Lea

Except maybe donald and goofy, you could play as any of the keyblade wielders, and have others ones be your party members, and actually change between them at any time. Terra, ven and aqua would join the party at mid-game, and you would have a full 10-team with 8 intercambiable playable characters

That's what I dream Kh3 would be in a perfect world

Edited by Fenrissychros

I wouldn't mind playing as Riku (I'm halfway expecting it to happen anyway), but Mickey really needs a chance to shine as a legitimate player character, not an NPC. He's supposed to be a Keyblade wielder fighting on the front lines. He has no excuse. Even Donald and Goofy get to be party members at the least.

Why this team? Why team up Kairi with her kidnapper? It boggles my mind why many suggest this xP

Read chapter 37 of the Kh2 manga, and you will see how good the chemistry between Axel and Kairi would be. The game only shows them together in 2 cutscenes of 30 seconds, but it looks like they can work together as good as Riku with Mickey

I believe that the prologue of Kh3 will be with Kairi and Lea, and it will serve as some kind of tutorial, like Roxas' 6 days, being both apprentices learning to wield the keyblade

Read chapter 37 of the Kh2 manga, and you will see how good the chemistry between Axel and Kairi would be. The game only shows them together in 2 cutscenes of 30 seconds, but it looks like they can work together as good as Riku with Mickey

I believe that the prologue of Kh3 will be with Kairi and Lea, and it will serve as some kind of tutorial, like Roxas' 6 days, being both apprentices learning to wield the keyblade

I really would appreciate that Tutorial, it would totally be nice! :D

I wouldn't mind playing as Riku (I'm halfway expecting it to happen anyway), but Mickey really needs a chance to shine as a legitimate player character, not an NPC. He's supposed to be a Keyblade wielder fighting on the front lines. He has no excuse. Even Donald and Goofy get to be party members at the least.

You get to play as Mickey in KH2. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

The manga isn't canonical though...

It would be worth playing as Mickey if only so we can actually see what it is that he gets up while Sora is out adventuring. We're always told he keeps busy, but I'm curious to know what his method is. He's clearly not visiting the same worlds Sora is.

I want Sora as the ONLY playable character in KH3.

However, i would love to see Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Riku, King Mickey, Roxas (hooded and non-hooded), maybe Xion, Kairi, Lea, Xemnas, Ansem and even Master Xehanort himself be playable in some sort of multiplayer!