Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Mason Izbored

KH2 Limit Form Help, Please.

Okay, so I'm trying to levle up limit form, mainly so I can use dodge roll for Sora in normal form, but I keep running into a certian problem. I don't know exactly how to continue the limits in limit form. I use them and they just end abruptly and I don't get experience.

I've tried always hitting attack, it ends, I've tried only using the reaction commands with triangle, it ends, I've tried to use both equally, it ends. There's no finale, and no xP gain.

I've only successfully performed Strike Raid, the one where you throw the keyblade.

And yes, I have tried hitting the reaction commands always whenever they come up, to not avail D:

You basically have to do what SkyKeybladeHero said: time them correctly, If your having any trouble go to Re chain of memories and use sleights like sonic blade so you get a feel for timeing them. Also where are you trying to level it up at?

I'm not levelling it up in any specific area, but it's never really worked right wherever I tried it. I just use it when I feel like and try to level it up there. So you can't just mash triangle though? You need timing?

I'm not levelling it up in any specific area, but it's never really worked right wherever I tried it. I just use it when I feel like and try to level it up there. So you can't just mash triangle though? You need timing?

I believe so, that's why I suggested Re:com, also go to the mushroom in sgrabah, challenge it and go to the edge of the room and do your limits,go outside restore your mp and come back in, rinse and repeat.

Although it's probably wisest not to mash the reaction command button, when I use sonic blade in 2.5 (as well as in 1.5, but that's unrelated), I can just mash it and get to the finisher. Maybe it's just me though.

Yep Sonic blade is the only limit you can mash triangle with and it'll work.  At least from what I've seen

I got this from the KH wiki

To effectively level up Limit Form, equip as many Form Boosts as possible before engaging in battle, including Oathkeeper, and repeatedly use the Sonic Blade limit, which costs the least amount of MP to use, until you have no MP left. Return to a Save Point to recover your MP before returning to battle. Repeat the process until your Form gauge is about to run out, then leave the world and return to refill the Drive Gauge to maximum. Continue in this way until Limit Form reaches the level you want.

As this form is exclusive to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, it is recommended to make use of all the additions that are exclusive to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix to level up Limit Form: the best places to level up are in the Cavern of Remembrance, where there is an abundance of Heartless, and in the Treasure Room in Agrabah, where Mushroom No. 5 can be found. The latter is recommended as the player has the benefit of a nearby Save Point, and can always use it to return to the World Map if Sora's Drive Gauge is low.

Because Limit Form doesn't require any party members, the Battle of the 1000 Heartless can be very effective to level up.

Another good way to level up this form is to go to the Altar of Naught if the player has defeated Xemnas's first form. Exiting the Altar of Naught will lead to Ruin and Creation's Passage. By using Limit Form when the Nobodies, many of whom are Berserkers, appear, Limits can be used until all Nobodies in the top area leading to the Altar of Naught are defeated, or the MP gauge runs out. Entering the Altar of Naught will immediately fill up the Drive Gauge, and the player can repeat this for a simple way to level up Limit Form.

Here's a video explaining it if you still dont get it. Though like everyone has been saying it may just be your timing. I know Last Arcanum needs to be done perfectly. You can spam triangle with Strike Raid and Sonic Rave. As for Ragnarok, you need to time that one as well.

Here's a video explaining it if you still dont get it. Though like everyone has been saying it may just be your timing. I know Last Arcanum needs to be done perfectly. You can spam triangle with Strike Raid and Sonic Rave. As for Ragnarok, you need to time that one as well.

I was kinda expecting you to say "You called?" xD

So wait, can you mash the triangle button to do the limits, or do you have to time it?

I also mashed the buttons every time except for ragnarok. This won't work fine.

I leveled this form (like nearly every other) in twtnw

Go from the last savepoint to the room right before. Make 2 steps and nobodies will appear. Use the form and the commands until you're out of mana

After that leave the form and do it again.

But now you don't leave the form but go up the stairs to the saveroom area again.

In this room you have temporarily no party members which results in that you automatically leave your forms but gut full drive gauges again. So go back to the room and repeat it until you're finished

Works aswell wonderful with summons. Just try not to kill every enemy at the start.

Edited by Rarzhn

I was kinda expecting you to say "You called?" xD So wait, can you mash the triangle button to do the limits, or do you have to time it?

Lol I was going to but I decided to spare every one of my bad jokes xD