Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Keyblade101

KHBbS BbSFM in KH2.5 (Spoiler)

Guys I was just watching a playthrough of Birth by Sleep in 2.5 HD ReMIX and I noticed something that they changed from the original BbS.

They changed Ven's heart station from how it was in the original BbS and even the original BbSFM

Original station in the beginning scene of the original BbS:

Posted Image

Final Station after Ven's final fight is used as the station in the beginning scene of BbS in 2.5!

Posted Image

Guys I was just watching a playthrough of Birth by Sleep in 2.5 HD ReMIX and I noticed something that they changed from the original BbS.

They changed Ven's heart station from how it was in the original BbS and even the original BbSFM

Posted Image

Final Station after Ven's final fight is used as the station in the beginning scene of BbS in 2.5!

Posted Image

Yeah, I think it's to bad, Square Enix should make a patch.

In the original BbS and BbSFM, the first version was the top image and then it changed to the bottom image later on. This isn't new and how it is supposed to be. By the way, if you don't know what or why this is, it's called a heart that changes and adapts with the enviroment and grows stronger. Remember what Ansem said in KH3D? You might want to look that scene up in order to get why you see the change.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah I know, I already told everybody about it and showed examples like you did. It annoys me to no end. xP

Yeah, I think it's to bad, Square Enix should make a patch.

Yes they should. xP

In the original BbS and BbSFM, the first version was the top image and then it changed to the bottom image later on. This isn't new and how it is supposed to be. By the way, if you don't know what or why this is, it's called a heart that changes and adapts with the enviroment and grows stronger. Remember what Ansem said in KH3D? You might want to look that scene up in order to get why you see the change.

Yes it isn't new, but NO it's not how it is supposed to be. The first image is supposed to be what it looks like IN THE BEGINNING OF BBS. The second image is supposed to be what it looks like AT THE END OF BBS. But in 2.5 they changed it so that the second one is what is seen IN THE BEGINNING OF BBS. That thing you talked about where the heart changes and adapts with the environment and grows stronger? Yeah, they mucked it up. Now it's supposed to look like Ven's heart was always like that and it's really stupid. xP