Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
advfox

What are some the worse video games you have ever played?

Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire!

It's not like Harry Potter games were good anyway, but that game... it just sucked REAL bad.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly was also pretty bad (didn't even finish it).

Final Fantasy VII

Shrek Super Slam ........... and the worst culprit "Proteus" that thing was a lame excuse for a game.

Other than that I try my best to avoid bad games, although when you're younger you can't help but play some bad games.

Mirror's Edge on the PC. Mirror's Edge is kind of a shitty game to start with, but the PC port is arguably the worst of any game ever; as soon as any action kicks off, the framerate drops like a rock, and god help you if glass breaks somewhere in the level- the fps will literally drop to 1 frame every 2 seconds. Unplayable.

Sonic 06

Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII

Shadow The Hedgehog

Sonic Chronicles:The Dark Brotherhood

Sonic R

Megaman X7

Resident Evil 6

DmC: Devil may Cry(the reboot)

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirroir of Fate (Probably the most boring game ever)

Call of Duty (I don't remember which COD games I've played,but they were all terrible)

Final Fantasy XIII

Bubsy 2

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World

Kingdom Hearts ReCoded (Its not a terrible game.its aright I guess,but it stills deserves to be on my list)

All the EA sports games I've played (Its just not my type of game)

Sonic and The Secret Rings (That game is just unplayable,its the worst of them all)

I feel jealous that some of you have played so few bad games that you're putting good games on your bad games list

Oh yeah like this one for example

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's so advanced and expanded it even used all the power of the consoles it was on

You're not one to talk; if the worst game you've ever played is Sticker Star, you must never have played a bad game in your life.

No, I just have weird taste. And I hate Sticker Star for personal reasons

Oh yeah like this one for example

It's so advanced and expanded it even used all the power of the consoles it was on

I don't see what Smash Bros has to do with this

Gasp, opinions? On the internet? No way!

yeah it's weird, I almost get the feeling people aren't tolerating my opinion that the games they don't like aren't that bad! o:

On the topic of credibility in terms of discussion. I say things I like quite a bit, but people don't get angry when I do that, so people tend to not notice. Heck, even when I was 'hating' in Smash I mentioned that I still liked the game a lot, there were just certain areas I felt were lacking.

But that's the thing, positive just kinda get ignored in favour to getting angry about people who think there's something negative.

But honestly, I can't get behind the belief that discussions are only good if negative things are ignored. The best discussions are the ones where you can come to understand a different view point. Because of that, I tend to have pretty high standards for arguments, since ultimately I want the person to convince me I'm wrong, not just tell me.

Like here's the thing, I've already made a decision to keep a lot of my negative opinions to other venues that are a bit more tolerant of that, because honestly forum 'drama' is exhausting and boring, but I'm not going to actively censor myself either.

So in the future, let's deal with things a bit better, okay? I'm open to criticism, as long as it's polite, so if you find something offensive, just TELL me, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. I won't bend to insults though.

Edited by Flaming Lea

On the topic of credibility in terms of discussion. I say things I like quite a bit, but people don't get angry when I do that, so people tend to not notice. Heck, even when I was 'hating' in Smash I mentioned that I still liked the game a lot, there were just certain areas I felt were lacking.

But that's the thing, positive just kinda get ignored in favour to getting angry about people who think there's something negative.

But honestly, I can't get behind the belief that discussions are only good if negative things are ignored. The best discussions are the ones where you can come to understand a different view point. Because of that, I tend to have pretty high standards for arguments, since ultimately I want the person to convince me I'm wrong, not just tell me.

Like here's the thing, I've already made a decision to keep a lot of my negative opinions to other venues that are a bit more tolerant of that, because honestly forum 'drama' is exhausting and boring, but I'm not going to actively censor myself either.

So in the future, let's deal with things a bit better, okay? I'm open to criticism, as long as it's polite, so if you find something offensive, just TELL me, and I'll do my best to accommodate you. I won't bend to insults though.

I never said negative aspects should be IGNORED. I said that positives should also be discussed, otherwise you just come off as completely disliking whatever it is, too. Just saying "I like this" doesn't help much, either, especially if it's after talking about what you don't like for 5-6 posts. 

Edited by Flaming Lea

I had a very bad reaction with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Not because the game itself is necessarily bad, but because Path of Radiance is one of my favorite games of all time, and I hate how the direct sequel seems to work with the plot it's picking up.