Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

Should Sora get to see Walt Disney in KH3?

They should have it so that Xehanort creates the X-blade, unlocks the true Kingdom Hearts, and inside is just Walt Disney sitting at an animation desk drawing cartoons. That's how you firetrucking end a saga right there.

good one.

The plot twist is that he was there, he was always in the games. He was the ice cream vendor who Roxas, Axel and Xion went to everyday for their sea-salt.

The plot twist is that he was there, he was always in the games. He was the ice cream vendor who Roxas, Axel and Xion went to everyday for their sea-salt.

he IS already in the game though

he's Yen Sid

seriously guys

They should have it so that Xehanort creates the X-blade, unlocks the true Kingdom Hearts, and inside is just Walt Disney sitting at an animation desk drawing cartoons. That's how you firetrucking end a saga right there.

I would love that more than I could stand.

That's a little far fetched, but it would be so meta if that happened! xD

Although it might explain why there is a "Disney" Castle and a "Disney" Town. Kind of funny how these characters actually use the word "Disney" without ever once questioning just who Disney is...

Although maybe they're self aware like Goofy was in A Goofy Movie. xD

If Walt Disney would appear in Kingdom Hearts III, I'd like for him to appear very discreetly, you know, kind of like how Stan Lee appears in Marvel movies.  Walt could make a brief cameo in a cutscene or a brief appearance in a world.  I'd fanboy if I saw him all of a sudden!  I'm sure Nomura would pull off a cool Walt cameo somewhere in the game!