Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Some questions for all of you.

• Who are you?
  • What motivates you?
  • Do you have any dreams? If so, what are they?
  • Why are they your dreams?
  • How do you plan to accomplish them?

I'm a bit curious and kind of want to put things into perspective. Also kind of relates to KH in terms of 'identity.' (:

• Who are you?
  • What motivates you?

I'm a bit curious and kind of want to put things into perspective. Also kind of relates to KH in terms of 'identity.' (:

1) I'm me owo

2) Music, coffee, tobbaco, and happy atitudes xD

3) I don't really have any kind of dream, I just want to get some money, and get through the day xD

4 and 5) Invalid xD

• Who are you?
  • What motivates you?

1. I'm the Keyblade Hero.

2. My dreams.

3. Yes, go to Japan.

4. Because I want to know and live in the culture from the country grandpa came from.

5. By attending my second college there.

1.I am the one who reaches for your throat when you sleep (Jay-Z reference; extra cookie point if you guess song)

2. To show those who hated me and believed in me that I shall attain a higher level of greatness

3. Yes I do dream but those are fantasies that I plan to make realities 

4. Because no one else has yet

5. Through hard work, pain, blood, sweat, and tears

• Who are you?
  • What motivates you?

1) I am Yusei Fudo, saviour of Neo Domino City and captain of Team 5D's.

2) What motivates me is the safety of my friends (Team 5D's) and the city I was born in.

3) My dreams are to create a better future for myself and my friends.

4) They are my dreams because I believe that every individual has the potential to surpass their limits and cut open a path for themselves into the future.

5) I plan to accomplish this dream by connecting the hearts and feelings of humanity together, thus making them release positive energy and guiding them to a better future.

All of this has been successfully achieved.

Peace!
Edited by Yusei Fudo

• Who are you?

I am a Boy :)

• What motivates you?

My friends and family

To be successful so i can keep my friends & family happy

Cause they are the ones who have always been by my side in both good and bad days

Slowly crawling my way up, and not giving up no matter how hard the circumstances are.

1) Who are you?

15 almost 16 black girl who sadly lives in America and goes by the name ray

2) What motivates you?

The right amount of sleep

3)Do you have any dreams? If so, what are they?

To become someone who makes something worth wild or great or something of that sort.

4) Why are they your dreams?

The world is horrid and one great thing can spark something even greater if hit right

5) How do you plan to accomplish them?

No clue, ima just go with the flow and see what happens and what I could do

I'm Nicole

Self growth motivates me

The world is my canvas and I will paint a masterpiece, starting by erasing the errors of the past and in their place creating a beautiful solution. I have decided to make it my life's purpose to help others and I will accomplish this any way I can. I'm aiming for becoming a politician or bioengineer, though. I have some big ideas in those fields.

This is my dream because day by day my ego is diminishing, and soon I will face ego death. After searching inward for so long I realized I must search outward as well, and that is when I became so deeply passionate about helping others.

yo on a side note though this helped me organize my thoughts, thanks juanisimo 

Edited by Lalalablah

[*]Who are you? A Soul roleplayer who actually plays the piano too.

[*]What motivates you? Major events, strong emotions, and Yeul.

[*]Do you have any dreams? If so, what are they? Concert pianist and playing in the LoL championships

[*]Why are they your dreams? I aspire to inspire others to try their hardest with no regrets.

[*]How do you plan to accomplish them?

constant practice and a love for the activities themselves

This was quite interesting.

• Who are you? Joan
  • What motivates you?   How much I want to do something or how fun it will be
  • Do you have any dreams? If so, what are they?   I want to visit my friends that live in different states, and be able to hang out with them. 
  • Why are they your dreams?   One of my friends just had a baby and it would be cool to see him
  • How do you plan to accomplish them? First things first, I need to finish my degree.  Then I need to get a good job and make money.  Plane tickets aren't cheep.

1. Shulk (Not saying my real name)

2. My desire to learn new things, test my skills, or just have fun.

3. It's probably something that seems stupid or childish, but I want to be a video game developer who makes games that are experiences. I want to make people feel for my games, and simply make them happy.

4. I've wanted to be a game developer ever since I was in first grade, and a lot of my favorite games have had some sort of personal impact on me. I want to be able to make games like those.

5. Hard work and dedication, as well as teaming up with others who share the same dream. I already have one friend who does, and we both plan to start making a game soon. We just haven't had time to really plan it out.

Edited by Shulk

• Who are you?
  • What motivates you?

I am Nick.

My dream of becoming a comedian motivates me.

See previous answer.

I really love making people happy, and i believe stand up comedy can do that and so much more. i also love experiencing it for myself, so being able to use what i love to do something i love is very appealing.

I plan to accomplish this dream by continuing to write jokes and listening to the ever changing comedy scene to become a great comedian, as i go to college to get a degree in computer science and become a programmer (which is something else i really enjoy) so that i have a stable job while i work toward what i really want to do in life.

1. I am Stray

2. Dunno. Don't care as long as I stay moving.

3. Bartend on every continent

4. Lets me see a lot of the world and it is a job I like

5. Simple getting a bartending job and hoping I can do the travel part eventually

Totally late to the ballgame, but I'll chime in anyway!

1. I am a young artist living in the U.S. My initials spell out EGG, but I go by the username Pandy Monium on this site. I like weird things, weird people, and at this point in my life, I'm pretty sure I'm Bisexual. Or.......just very curious. Aaaaaanyhoo...

2. I'll admit, I can be a difficult person to motivate due to my extremely laid back demeanor, and love of relaxation. (I'm very much a Demyx) However, with  the right inspiration or creative urge, I can do some interesting things. :)

3/4. My dreams have changed significantly throughout my life. Concerning careers, I was once convinced I wanted to be a dentist- as a child, I aspired to be a paleontologist or archeologist due to my love of scavenging things. As a teen It was an artist/ graphic designer....and now, I'm considering psychology....

But to be absolutely honest, I would much rather due something simple and pleasant. Such as being an awesome housewife, running a quaint little shop, or just being a hippie and hitting the road. However, my main goal is to just actually get into College. Just for psychology, though....none of that terrible Math nonsense. I like probing people's brains, and getting into their minds/ and hearts. Learning how they truly function, ya know? What makes them tick, what makes them feel, etc.

5. Sweat, spit, and a whole lot of ducktape! xD

I love being late to parties! That's my jam!

[*]

[*]Who are you?

[*]What motivates you?

[*]Do you have any dreams? If so, what are they?

[*]Why are they your dreams?

[*]How do you plan to accomplish them?

1. Who are YOU man.

lol kidding I'm Aeden. 23, single and pseudo-employed at the best of times, but I live comfortably enough.

2. Not a thing. Food, maybe. A lot of things DEmotivate me, but few things get me moving.

3. Live happily, really. Life's short. Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse Enjoy what you're doing the best you can. Also maybe write some more, but I'm soooo lazy (see: number 2) so that's a pipe dream.

4. We only have so long, and then that's it, regardless of your opinion of what comes after (in my opinion, absolutely nothing) so just finding a good place to be yourself.

5. Get a comfortable, easy, and high-paying job. All three at the same time is the challenge, but I'm very much a person who separates work and play; I feel that anything I like won't be as fun if it's a "job", which is why I'm not one for pursuing my passions, necessarily. So I don't need a job that I like, just one that supports me and leaves me with enough time to do the things I ACTUALLY like.

• Who are you?
  • What motivates you?

Once again, being asked by...someone to do this. Three guesses as to who. xD

*Ahem*

1) I am SuperiorKunivas, aka: Sean, Kunivas, Superior, Kuni but only for good friends, etc. YouTuber, KH Fan, Bisexual and very...weird. xD I'm also Aspergic but I'm a lot better at social things and feelings than I've ever been! Thanks to many people in my life, including some here. :D

2) Hmm...for one thing, what hinders it is my MASSIVE Procrastination Complex. xD However, I am motivated due to my evergrowing desire to improve myself.

3) No big, super-duper dreams yet, other than avoid being homeless xD. But I do want to become a at least somewhat known YouTuber and get good grades at College.

4) I don't know really...they just, feel right to me.

5) Effort, patience and plenty of Juice. xD

There you go. xD

• I am me, nobody else.
  • Hunger for knowledge
  • I want to see what's beyond our universePosted Image
  • Fascination with alternate reality, other world scenarios, and dreams that a friend was telling me about.
  • Scientifically, I have no idea until science finds other universes.