Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Has anyone seen the new Jurassic World trailer yet? It was suppose to come out Wednesday I believe, or maybe Thanksgiving? Either way it came out just a few hours earlier today to my joy.  xD

I'm pretty interested in what this movie has to offer. I mean what can hook an audience other than a dinosaur created that has never been seen before? The new factor is strong in this one. The fact that Chris Patt is the lead character makes me more tempted to watch it in Imax. At the same time, I was highly disappointed with all the CGI-ness in this trailer. I mean, really. It looks no different than from the original trilogy.   :( I was really hoping that either a)The CGI would be really impressive, like in Godzilla or b)They'd used a more modern/advanced animatronics technology. Instead it looks like a George Lucas film filled with the usual CGI. I may have been expecting too much from Legendary Films which led to my shaken heart so you may take this with a pinch of salt.

But anyway, have you seen the trailer? What did you think of it?

Edited by WonderHeroe

I'm nervous seeing Chris Pratt in non-comedic role; he excels at being funny, and this sure ain't gonna be a funny movie. Kind of a bad fit, though that's only based on the trailer, of course.

But hot damn, trained velociraptors? Even if the plot sounds terrible, I am so in.

I'm nervous seeing Chris Pratt in non-comedic role; he excels at being funny, and this sure ain't gonna be a funny movie. Kind of a bad fit, though that's only based on the trailer, of course.

But hot damn, trained velociraptors? Even if the plot sounds terrible, I am so in.

I think he may be able to pull it off. :) Look at James Franco for example? 

An yeah, Trained raptors seems a little far-fetched..but look hecka sweet beside Patt xD

Is that the kid from Iron Man 3?

Yep.

Well Vince Vaughn who was a comedic played in Lost World, and he was successful Plus I think Jurassic World is set in a alternate timeline were Nerdy was caught trying to shut the fences, and stealing the embryos with the park becoming a success, and expanded but that's just a theory.

I don't get all of the complaints, I think it looks great. It might just because I honestly don't give a crap about the visuals as long as I can figure out what's going on, but I think the CGI looks fine. The plot sounds interesting, too. I'm honestly really excited for this one.