Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

You Know What I Hate About Charizard Users In Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U?

I HATE how every CHarizard user I come across keeps spamming that charge move with him. That's seriously more annoying than people spamming the "Hadoken" move in Street Fighter. Honestly, people who spam that move just to get a cheap win are obviously not skilled at the game and are complete noobs imo.

Edited by Tails

Oh, I'm guessing the move you're talking about is Flare Blitz.  I don't like to use it that much because it causes Charizard to recoil, so I only use it as a last resort, but yeah, I can understand how annoying it is when people spam one singular move to win a match.  I remember one player using Bowser's side grab smash every time to plunge me down into an abyss to win.  So yeah, I feel your pain buddy. xD

Hadokuen. Hadokuen. Hadokuen.

It might be annoying, but if you can't stop something they're just going to keep doing it until they win.

I know, and I do end up winning against CHarizard users since they spam the same move over and over again. But it f=feels so cheap to me. I want to be beaten by other skilled players using...well...skill. Not by spamming the same button over and over again.

And I thought Shulk's back slash and counter was the most annoying thing, oh wait it is.

I just dodge it and take advantage of the extra second when the attack is done, but I see we're you're coming from.

Edited by OmegaForte

I HATE how every CHarizard user I come across keeps spamming that charge move with him. That's seriously more annoying than people spamming the "Hadoken" move in Street Fighter. Honestly, people who spam that move just to get a cheap win are obviously not skilled at the game and are complete noobs imo.

*that charge move is Flare Blitz*

Anyway yeah I know how that feels especially with two kinds of people

1Wario players who spam nothing but Wario's Bike all the time

2People who spam counter with Ike,Marth,Lucina and Little Mac

*that charge move is Flare Blitz*

Anyway yeah I know how that feels especially with two kinds of people

1Wario players who spam nothing but Wario's Bike all the time

2People who spam counter with Ike,Marth,Lucina and Little Mac

2/ or Shulk or Mii Sword Fighter, or Palutena, or Greninja, or Peach...

I don't see how counter/vision spam is annoying. It's literally the easiest thing to punish. However, if you're getting upset because someone knows how to read you and counters/visions you everytime, that's not spam. I usually run up and counter when people charge smash attacks because my counter will land it. Smash attacks are the best thing to punish with counter.