Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pandora2721

League of Legends

I'm ranked Gold, and play pretty much any lane.

I'm in Brazilian servers tho... (me and Soul's main reason for crying)

My summoner name is... SkyKeybladeHero, what a surprise.

I'm ranked Gold, and play pretty much any lane.

I'm in NA servers tho... (me and Sky's main reason for crying)

My summoner name is... dy26lan

ill join a kh13 LoL team. i used to play LoL all the time, but i stopped for a while. if i were to get back into it, i would have to be tought a lane, however, i have plenty of champs, so ill play whatever we need. (Plz not supp tho. i know no one wants supp, i really dont like it.) when i played i played alot of top when i played solo, and jungled for my buddies when we played team. my summoner name is ParagonZero

ill join a kh13 LoL team. i used to play LoL all the time, but i stopped for a while. if i were to get back into it, i would have to be tought a lane, however, i have plenty of champs, so ill play whatever we need. (Plz not supp tho. i know no one wants supp, i really dont like it.) when i played i played alot of top when i played solo, and jungled for my buddies when we played team. my summoner name is ParagonZero

I main support since everyone hates it xD

60% of my ranked games were morg or leona

Annnnnnnnd, I'll be changing my time zone (taking a plane trip) so I probably won't be able to play with you all D:

My dream though is to make a team that'll reach the championships. I had a amateur ranked team once but I had to quit that one unfortunately.

Annnnnnnnd, I'll be changing my time zone (taking a plane trip) so I probably won't be able to play with you all D:My dream though is to make a team that'll reach the championships. I had a amateur ranked team once but I had to quit that one unfortunately.

How long is the trip? will you be back?

and i would love to be a part of that dream.

How long is the trip? will you be back?and i would love to be a part of that dream.

Not sure but it'll be most of the year. I'll tell you the time zone later. (UTC+08:00)Let's vote on a team name, for kicks.

Edited by Soul Eater Evans