Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which characters you want to be playable and your party members?

• Playable Character: Sora, Party Members: Donald Duck, Goofy
    • Playable Character: Riku, Party Members: King Mickey
    • Playable Character: Kairi, Party Members: Lea/Axel
    • All of the above!

If I can't play as Phil this will be the worst game in history. Satyrs deserve their own rights, too.

Not just Phil, but what about Winnie The Pooh? He's so underused in the series already, its not even funny. Making him playable would make up for that and then some.

Not just Phil, but what about Winnie The Pooh? He's so underused in the series already, its not even funny. Making him playable would make up for that and then some.

Please, we don't need Pooh. Eeyore is the one who truly deserves a spot. After his character development when he coped with the death of poor, poor Owl, I think Nomura owes him the right to be a playable character. In fact, Eeyore should be the main character.

Please, we don't need Pooh. Eeyore is the one who truly deserves a spot. After his character development when he coped with the death of poor, poor Owl, I think Nomura owes him the right to be a playable character. In fact, Eeyore should be the main character.

Ah, you make a good point. We must never forgot the sacrifices and tribulations that Eeyore has gone through. He definitely deserves main character status. He'd kick ass with a Keyblade.

Ah, you make a good point. We must never forgot the sacrifices and tribulations that Eeyore has gone through. He definitely deserves main character status. He'd kick ass with a Keyblade.

Eeyore definitely had the most emotional story in the series... It would be a crime if he wasn't the main character for the series finale.

How exactly is this in any way a "last call"? Did you set a time limit or a contest or something? Because if you're talking about before the game is released, there is WAY too much time before we are revealed who is actually playable in the actual game. I don't know what you are trying to suggest.

Anyway, I'd be fine with all of them being playable, particularly Kairi, and maybe Lea.

Oh what will you think of Riku teaming up with Mickey Mouse (The King)?

A gross misallocation of potential and resources since they're both badasses. One is more than enough, but two in a team is overkill.

Eeyore definitely had the most emotional story in the series... It would be a crime if he wasn't the main character for the series finale.

I want some backstory on how he got that nail in his booty. :P