Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Have you managed to get all the trophies for the first Kingdom Hearts in HD 1.5 ReMIX?

Have you managed to get all the trophies for the first Kingdom Hearts in HD 1.5 ReMIX?   

93 members have voted

1. 1. Have you managed to get all the trophies for the first Kingdom Hearts in HD 1.5 ReMIX?

• Yes! Completed it shortly after it's release.
    • Yes. But took me for ages to get past some bits in the game.
    • No. There are trophies that are too hard to get!
    • No. Not bothered about getting all the playstation trophies; just interested in the game by itself.
    • No. Haven't got the game so haven't got any of the trophies!
    • Another option? Tell us below.

Have you managed to get all the trophies for the first Kingdom Hearts in HD 1.5 ReMIX

If so or if not, comment below which were the hardest trophies for you to get.

Edited by AndrewHankinson

I got the game in September 2013 and finished getting all the trophies in March 2014, so I don't know if that is considered "shortly after release". I was in a hurry because I thought 2.5 would follow the same release pattern :/

The hardest part part for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix was definitely the gummi ship missions. They're not fun and having to do with the plot.

For Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, the initial playthroughs of Sora and Riku's stories were fun. Playing through both of them twice to get the other difficulty trophies was just tedious.

To this day I have yet to sit through the whole Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Theater Mode. I put it on auto-play all, then read a book and other stuff for three hours. When I came back, badah boom, got all the trophies for Days.Everything else was just slightly annoying for me, but didn't hamper my experience playing them. A little disappointed in the trophies for 2.5 though. There aren't any "fun" ones.

Platinumed the first game. Only real obstacle was the Gummi Ship missions. While hard, they were really time consuming as well. Also three playthroughs, but I enjoyed every one.

I think I have like 72% on FM, like 8% of Re:CoM (haven't gotten around to finishing it) and I got 100% on Days.

A lot of the trophies are insanely tedious and I just couldn't be bothered to get them in Final Mix.

The Gummi Ship missions are the real hurdle for me, but other trophies like the Proud Mode trophy and such would just require another playthrough. Chain of Memories would take the most time though, since a lot of their trophies revolve around accomplishments that I have never achieved before. Right now I'm just replaying I.5 to introduce my girlfriend to the series. That's an achievement that I will be proud of (and it better get me a Platinum Trophy too! X3)! X3  :3  <3

Am I the only one that had fun with the Gummi missions? I mean, yeah, some of them were super challenging, but never anything patently unfair.

But yeah, just Platinum'd it recently. I didn't make a concerted effort to do it as soon as I got it (plus, started in December =P), just acquired them as I felt like it.

I went on a little break for the Remix, but I'm 2 trophies away from having this game platinum. Two trophies I will obtain during this week, on time for the 2.5 Remix's release. o/ (Trophies for playing Riku and Sora on normal in Re:CoM. Piece of cake.)

No, no because they're necessarily difficult, but because the synthesis grind in 1.5 is a complete freaking pain. It was way better in the original version. I haven't even started Re:CoM yet, so I obviously don't have the Platinum for that (I was going to wait until after I at least got a 100% playthrough for KHFM, but other games and schoolwork kept me from doing that).

Am I the only one that had fun with the Gummi missions? I mean, yeah, some of them were super challenging, but never anything patently unfair.But yeah, just Platinum'd it recently. I didn't make a concerted effort to do it as soon as I got it (plus, started in December =P), just acquired them as I felt like it.

I haven't done many of the missions yet, but I love the Gummi Ship levels in both KHI and KHII. I think they're a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to the missions.